Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 8, 2019

Replacement Sleepbuds

After speaking with customer service yesterday, I am awaiting a replacement set of earbuds. My questions regard the return of my defective sleepbuds. The first time they replace my sleepbuds, they shipped them immediately and I was able to use that packaging to ship the defective ones back. Is that no longer the case? Also, the email I received said not to send the cord or the case back. The first time, they replaced both the buds and the case, and I see here that other people have returned the case. Am I supposed to return the case or not? This time, the problem is with the buds themselves, if that helps. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Replacement Sleepbuds

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Hhv, 

Thank you for your post in the Bose community.

It is normal practice to send the product first, then once we have received the item, the replacement ships. The full turnaround is typically just under 3 weeks. 

We recommend you keep accessories as spares but ensure you send the sleepbuds and the charging case. 

Kind regards,

Jeff G

Bose Community

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Hhv, 

Thank you for your post in the Bose community.

It is normal practice to send the product first, then once we have received the item, the replacement ships. The full turnaround is typically just under 3 weeks. 

We recommend you keep accessories as spares but ensure you send the sleepbuds and the charging case. 

Kind regards,

Jeff G

Bose Community

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 8, 2019

That’s frustrating. I just shipped the buds. I re-read the return instructions and it specifically said to keep all accessories such as the case, so I did.