Dan.S
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 22, 2019

Right Bud Not Detected

I have had these new sleep buds for 24 days, bought these for my old man and he loved them as they helped him sleep since he is an extremely light sleeper. I am not sure whether its the update or the product that is causing this issue or maybe the shelf life of this product is less than a month?. Going through all the threads on the same issue, doesn't this product qualify under the Lemon Law? Maybe a recall should be done?

The right earbud never connects on the first try (I have tried multiple devices and all the trouble shooting instructions), I am going to return these and get a new pair, however, it seems that might not even solve the issue as many of the users have mentioned or maybe the new update completely screwed up your code and maybe its not repairable because none of your troubleshooting steps solve the issue. You can't charge $250 + tax on a device that gives out within one month, worst of all is that only YOUR app can make them work, which is the probably the biggest problem... potential buyers if you are reading this, stay clear of buying these sleepbuds till this issue has been resolved PERMANENTLY, at the moment there is a thread that says its resolved, but its just a lie, its not...you will have nothing but dissapointments, there are countless threads on these and none of the solutions work. Your best bet is to make sure you have a bose store where you live, otherwise, good luck...

This is the first time I have bought a Bose product, I am EXTREMELY dissapointed, would not recommend this company, this issue has been going on for months and still no solution, my Jaybird x3 ($99) worked for 3 years no problem and thats in GYM, Bose gave out for my old man for just sleeping... in 24 days..for  $271....wow.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Right Bud Not Detected

Hi Dan.S, 

Thanks for posting and providing us with an insight on your experience. I am very sorry to hear that you have had these issues and would love to help you resolve this. 

Firstly, can you please update me on which steps that you have attempted so far? The thread that you mention that is Solved includes the best solution for this issue and provides the great troubleshooting steps that have helped many users, I am sorry that these steps may not have resolved your issue. I will also be forwarding this feedback onto the relevant team. 

If you have attempted all of the steps that you have seen on these other threads then, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help and look into this further for you. 

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Dan.S
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 22, 2019

Today, the right bud is not taking charge, I left it on all day... so yea this product is a Lemon.

Here are the steps I did Hector

I uninstalled the app, reinstalled it on Ipad, then installed in on my samsung note 9 to see whether my devices have issue, still it didn't solve the problem.

I hard resetted using the pin for the charger, I have left the sleep buds in the case and turned on blue tooth and also left them outside the case while bluetooth was off and then turned it on, I disconnected the sleepbuds from the APP, closed the app, opened it back up again still same issue.

Today the right bud as I mentioned was losing the charge despite being on charge for all day and the light being solid... when I take it off the charger your app shows that its only 45% charged and the left one is 100%. I have tried all other options of closing the case and reopening it but man its getting extremely frustrating, its like calling tv support and they say did you make sure your tv is plugged in... hahah. I have tried all the trouble shooting that you mentioned in your prior posts, nothing works. 

Today it wasn't detecting the right bud at all, I had to reset, open close the case multiple time for it to even detect it this whole thing started 3 days ago, before they used to connect immediately with no problem and now the right bud is not getting charged in the case... I shouldn't have to hard reset, reinstall app, open the case, close the case, take one bud out leave the other one in every time when my Dad wants to use them and then they connect. Man I am really dissapointed,  my Dad is 82, you can't expect a man that age to go through all of this by himself. He can barely open the IPAD lol. 

But yea man nothing works. Might wanna tell the devs to hurry up with the solution.

Thanks

Dnoyze
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 13, 2019

Right Bose Sleep earbud not working

The right earbud does not connect.  I've gone through  all reboot, re charge, reset, etc etc. Haven't had them work for weeks  now and believe a replacement earbud is in order.

Hi Dan.S, 

Thanks for posting and providing me with the steps that you have attempted. I am very sorry to hear that none of these steps resolved this issue for you and appreciate your detailed response. 

I will pass this feedback on for you to the development team and would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Once again I can only apologize for this experience and that the steps did not work for you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B