Highlighted
AidanHart
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 27, 2019

Right Bud not Found

Hi, my right bud stopped working during a long flight. it is now, the error message is "Right Bud not found" and the left bud wont start playing sound. I have treid to reset the system, deleted the App and re-installed it. I have let them both run flat and then fully re-charged them. They are charging correctly. i bought them in Dubai, but live in Cape Town. some help would be great. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Right Bud not Found

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi AidanHart, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are having connection issues with your Sleepbuds, however I would love to assist further! 

Firstly, I would recommend that you ensure that you are running the latest software version for your Sleepbuds via Btu.bose.com. I would also recommend that you check out this thread here for some great troubleshooting steps that may help you resolve this issue. 

If the issue still persists after these steps, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Please update us on the result of this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Right Bud not Found

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi AidanHart, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are having connection issues with your Sleepbuds, however I would love to assist further! 

Firstly, I would recommend that you ensure that you are running the latest software version for your Sleepbuds via Btu.bose.com. I would also recommend that you check out this thread here for some great troubleshooting steps that may help you resolve this issue. 

If the issue still persists after these steps, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Please update us on the result of this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Reelfs0214
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 7, 2019

Right bud not found

The app is showing it can no longer find my right bud.  I've tried all of the troubleshooting and cannot get it working.  I love my sleep buds and am having sleepless nights again due to the heavy snoring of my spouse.  These were such a blessing.