Highlighted
Karimmoutraji
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 26, 2019

Right Bud not Found

Hello,

i’ve been using my sleepbuds normally... today i am removing my sleepbuds from the charging case the left one is connected the other is not found!!! I tried to remove it from the case and put it back it didnt work.. i tried to connect the charging to my computer and update it... it’s updated to the latest version!! Again i tried to reset the charging case it didn’t work as well!! Please any help i want to sleep peacefully!!!!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Right Bud not Found

Hi Karimmoutraji, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your Sleepbuds. I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you and I will do all I can to assist you. 

I would recommend disconnecting your Sleepbuds from the app and removing them from your paired devices on your source device. 

Once completed, try connecting them again like a new connection. 

Let me know how you get on!

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Karimmoutraji
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 26, 2019

I cannot disconnect them or unpair them how can I do that? the only thing i can open on the app is the dashboard with privacy, bose.com, feedback.. I tried to download bose sleep on another phone and connect them it didnt work as well! what would be the problem they r still new!! It's the first time i use them on my iphone X the app didnt even ask for new setup it directly started searching for the connected to the left one! When i reset the charging case the right bulb stops flashing until i remove the right bud and put it back again! there's something i cannot understand my older iphone is now reset and has no paired devices and on the new phone i go to bluetooth and it has no sleepbuds paired..

there’s one more info that could help! When i plug the left bud alone all the 5 dots in rhe case turn on... when i plug the right bud 3 out of 5 lights turn on the 1st rhe middle and the 5th and the light of the bud is off .. is it w software thing?

Hello Karimmoutraji, 

Thanks for getting back to us, to disconnect your Sleebuds, please follow the instructions below. 

1. Open the Sleep app.
  2. Remove the Sleepbuds from case to avoid an incidental connection.
  3. In the upper right corner of the screen, tap the gear icon to open the Settings screen.
  4. At the bottom of Settings, tap "DISCONNECT."

Once you have completed the above, I would strongly advise resetting the charging case before trying to reconnect the buds. Resetting the charging case powers the case off and then on. To reset the charging case, insert a thin paper clip into the hole on the back of the case near the USB connector. Press until you feel a click. 

Once completing these steps please try and connect the Sleepbuds to the app again. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Karimmoutraji
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 26, 2019

How will i disconnect fhem if they r not even connecting! Please read again what i sent! I said whenever i connect the right bud to the case the 5 lights turn into 3 the first the middle one and the 5th whenever i remove it the whole 5 lights turn back on! I tried resetting and updating nothing worked and btw the thing u r trying to tell me abt at the top corner is not even available! Please i meed further assistance someone maybe could call me

Hello Karimmoutraji,

Thanks for reaching back out.  I am so sorry you are still having this issue and apologize for the confusion caused there. 

As you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I am so very sorry that I was unable to assist more, but am confident that a member of our support team will be able to assist. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Karimmoutraji
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 26, 2019

Hello,

i am in lebanon we dont have a local customer support where do u recommend

Hello Karimmoutraji, 

Thanks for getting back to me. You can reach the support team for Lebanon here