Highlighted
ace_v
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jun 22, 2019

Right bud does not charge past 58% AGAIN.

After several days with the right bud going up to 100% (but quickly draining to the 60's range as I noted in a previous thread) I have now gone 4 nights where the right bud refuses to charge beyond 58%.

Some days the charging light continues blinking even after 10 hours, other days the charging light stops blinking (indicating full charge) however upon checking with the app, it only has a charge of 58%. Placing it back into the case does not cause it to charge, so I'm stuck with a bud that does not even last 6 hours.

I am on the most updated software for both buds, phone app, and charging case, and my neighbor has begun repairs on their house so the noise has really affected my sleep and health now.

5 REPLIES 5
ace_v
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jun 22, 2019

Re: Right bud does not charge past 58% AGAIN.

After several more days of use, I've only managed to get both buds to 100% ONCE. The other times it refused to charge above 58% again. Last night, the right bud's battery was drained completely after just 4.5 hours of use, and then the left bud disconnected. Our neighbor's barking dog woke me up too early so now I'm going through work with a splitting headache and some dizziness.

And seeing the other threads on this board, I'm not inclined to get replacement buds that will fail in the same way.

This is seriously not what I expect from a company like Bose.

rick1113
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 18, 2019

I bought my sleep buds in March 2019.  I'm having the same problem with my right sleepbud - it won't charge past 58%.  I installed the latest firmware for the charger and charged the buds in the morning.  I checked the status at mid-day and both were charged at 100%.  Left both buds in the charger for the remainder of the day and when I went to put them in my ears and go to bed the right bud was back at 58%.  Very frustrating - it's a lot of $$ to spend for something that only works for about three months.  Why can't this problem get resolved.

Hello everyone, 

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with charging on the Noise Masking Sleepbuds. 

This should not be occurring and for support I would recommend reaching out to customer service in your country. Details can be found here. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G

rick1113
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 18, 2019

the link the moderator sent for support is of little help - it kept redirecting me to enter S/N for headphones

Hi Rick1113, 

Thanks for reaching back out. 

I am sorry that, that link was not of benefit. Please let me know your region and I can assist you further. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W