Highlighted
rocoelho99
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 29, 2019

Right bud is dead

After a couple weeks working fine, the right but started to have problems. First it was not possible to charge beyond 27%. Then, the app cannot find right bud anymore. Now, when I put the right bud on the craddle, I can see three of the five lights on, not blinking. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
tes918
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 4, 2019

Re: Right bud is dead

Is it possible to control volume individually with the sleep buds

Hello Rocoelho99, 

Thanks for posting in the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues charging your Sleepbuds. 

Please attempt the following in an attempt to resolve this issue. 

- Reset the case: 

1. Insert a thin paper clip or pin into the opening on the back of case next to the USB jack
  2. Push into the case until you feel a click.

- Attempt a firmware update. 

1. Visit this link on a computer.
  2. Dock the sleepbuds in the case ensuring the connection points are all free of debris.
  3. Connect the case to a computer using the USB cable used for charging when prompted.

- Reach out to support. 

If the issue still persists, please reach out to support in your country.

@tes918, welcome to the Bose Community. I can confirm it is not possible to independently alter the volume of each sleepbud, they will always be synchronized. 

I hope this helps. If anyone has had similar issues, please feel free to join in the conversation.

Kind regards,

Jeff G - Community Support

jswing
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 14, 2019

I got a replacement set and after 2 1/2 months It cannot find the right bud anymore.  I did the case update and I reset the case five times and still nothing. So I just called and I’m getting my third replacement set! Very frustrating!!! 

rocoelho99
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 29, 2019

Hi Jeff,

Many thanks for your reply. I have already contacted them this morning and they let me know that I'll need to present the purchase receipt, what I dont think I still have.

Meanwhile, is there a way to use the buds playing sound only in the left bud? It seems that left bud is still fine. Please let me know. I cant sleep without the buds and to be honest I'm using the dead buds as earplugs. By the way, the most expensive earplugs I ever had.

Kind regards,

Rodrigo