Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 29, 2019

Right bud is dead

After a couple weeks working fine, the right but started to have problems. First it was not possible to charge beyond 27%. Then, the app cannot find right bud anymore. Now, when I put the right bud on the craddle, I can see three of the five lights on, not blinking. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 4, 2019

Re: Right bud is dead

Is it possible to control volume individually with the sleep buds

Highlighted

Hello Rocoelho99, 

Thanks for posting in the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues charging your Sleepbuds. 

Please attempt the following in an attempt to resolve this issue. 

- Reset the case: 

1. Insert a thin paper clip or pin into the opening on the back of case next to the USB jack
  2. Push into the case until you feel a click.

- Attempt a firmware update. 

1. Visit this link on a computer.
  2. Dock the sleepbuds in the case ensuring the connection points are all free of debris.
  3. Connect the case to a computer using the USB cable used for charging when prompted.

- Reach out to support. 

If the issue still persists, please reach out to support in your country.

@tes918, welcome to the Bose Community. I can confirm it is not possible to independently alter the volume of each sleepbud, they will always be synchronized. 

I hope this helps. If anyone has had similar issues, please feel free to join in the conversation.

Kind regards,

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2019

I got a replacement set and after 2 1/2 months It cannot find the right bud anymore.  I did the case update and I reset the case five times and still nothing. So I just called and I’m getting my third replacement set! Very frustrating!!! 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 29, 2019

Hi Jeff,

Many thanks for your reply. I have already contacted them this morning and they let me know that I'll need to present the purchase receipt, what I dont think I still have.

Meanwhile, is there a way to use the buds playing sound only in the left bud? It seems that left bud is still fine. Please let me know. I cant sleep without the buds and to be honest I'm using the dead buds as earplugs. By the way, the most expensive earplugs I ever had.

Kind regards,

Rodrigo