Highlighted
ccrawford404
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 13, 2018

Right bud keeps disconnecting during night after ~5-6 hours

Recently, my right sleepbud stops after ~5-6 hours playing sounds and disconnects from my phone. The bud starts working again if I put it back in the case and reinsert it. However, i wake up when the sound stops.

The steps listed in the following link did not solve the problem,

https://community.bose.com/t5/Wellness-Archive/Right-bud-keeps-disconnecting-during-night/td-p/14287...

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks, --Carl

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Right bud keeps disconnecting during night after ~5-6 hours

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi @ccrawford404,

Thanks for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had, and thankful that you already had a look and attempted the troubleshooting posted previously!

I would ask that you click HERE, and follow any instructions from this page that you haven't done yet.

If you have done all of the steps on that page, please click HERE INSTEAD, select your country/region and navigate to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page to speak to support in your area to look at the service options for this product.

I hope this helps!

-Liam_W - Community Support

1 REPLY 1

Re: Right bud keeps disconnecting during night after ~5-6 hours

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi @ccrawford404,

Thanks for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had, and thankful that you already had a look and attempted the troubleshooting posted previously!

I would ask that you click HERE, and follow any instructions from this page that you haven't done yet.

If you have done all of the steps on that page, please click HERE INSTEAD, select your country/region and navigate to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page to speak to support in your area to look at the service options for this product.

I hope this helps!

-Liam_W - Community Support