Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 26, 2019

Re: Right bud not found error

After receiving my third set I am happy to report that they have performed flawlessly since late June 2019.  Frustrating to say the least to have to go through this return/replace dance, especially at this price point, but, when they work, they are superb.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 13, 2019

THIS RESPONSE IS AN INSULT TO THE MANY FAITHFUL BOSE USERS. Hundred, if not thousands, of users are having all kinds of Similar problems and you're floating the idea of a different USB CABLE.

THE CABLE ISN'T EVEN INVOLVED in the sleep bud charge process. The disconnected case does the charging

SERIOUSLY! ! !

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 13, 2019

NOR is the USB CABLE INVOLVED IN THE communication between the APP and the sleep Buds

Highlighted

Hello BruceCraigie. 

Thanks for reaching out, I am truly sorry that you are having an issue and can understand your frustrations. 

As you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your Sleepbuds. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 21, 2019

This earbuds are a bad joke, so many people complaining about the exact same issue.

And support is even worse, I'm supposed to spend so much money and time shipping them to another country in order to get them (probably) fixed? If you can't make a product that works for more than a month you should not release it.

This is the last Bose product I'll ever buy.