gracefromsanfer
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 4, 2019

Re: Sleepbud will not fully charge past 48%

Thank you for replying Jessie.
Would I get a full refund if I just returned them? I have little faith that two months from now my new pair won't have some other problem that requires an exchange.
It would help a lot if Bose made some kind of acknowledgement of the problems behind this product and share the roadmap for getting it to the expected Bose standard. It just feels like they are taking advantage of the trust we placed in other products.
Highlighted
c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

No refunds allowed after 30 days unfortunately.

Hello Grace,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the community.

We are sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with your Sleepbuds however I would be of help today.

If you are still experiencing issues with your Sleepbuds please reach out to technical support in your region via our website HERE to discuss available service options for your Sleepbuds.

Kindest regards,

Prince O

[Moderator Revision]

Jtilley
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 26, 2019

Fixed: SleepBuds won’t charge

To all that is having problems getting their sleep buds to charge. For months I had problems with left bud only charging to 48%. I tried updating and resetting every way I could. Below is process that worked for me so I thought I’d share.

Fully charge bud case. Remove buds from case for a day to let both fully drain. Update case via updater from btu.Bose.com. Uninstall and reinstall app on phone. Make sure case is not connected to a charger and place buds back in case, press reset button on back of case, and let buds charge for at least 1/2 day with lid open. Reconnect buds with app to see if buds are over 60% charged. If over 60% charged and asked to update, go ahead and update the buds. Buds will not update with less than 60% battery. Place buds back in case and let buds charge the rest of the day. Reconnect buds to app and see if 100% charged. This process had my buds back to100% at end of day.
BMW78
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 9, 2019

Re: Right bud will not fully charge past 48%

RIGHT EAR BUD NOT CHARGING PAST 38% - ISSUE SOLVED (see instructions below)

This week I started having the "Right Ear Bud not charging past 38%" issue.

The Right Ear bud would stop half way through the night.

After much frustration I called a specific department for Bose at 800-905-1273.

The tech asked me to complete the following, and afterwards, I am happy to say my Bose SleepBuds are 100% charged on BOTH EARS!

1. Uninstall the App, Reinstall the App

2. Clean the Charge Base connectors, and Ear Bud connectors (Gold circles)

3. Reset (using a paperclip) the Charging Base (insert paperclip in little hole beside charge plugin on back of Charging Base)

4. UPDATE CHARGE BASE SOFTWARE. Go to website www.btu.bose.com, connect the Charge Base to your PC using the charger USB.

The Update is 2.0 Firmware and specifically address issues with EarBuds not charging fully (hence the 38%)

Hope this helps - sleep well !

Re: Right bud will not fully charge past 48%

Hello everyone,

Thank you for posting your solutions to the community, posting really helps other users looking for a fix to their issue get it solved quicker!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C