Right sleepbud disconnecting

Quiet Contributor

Right sleepbud disconnecting

Recently, my right sleepbud has been disconnecting sometime during the night. I tested this today. It was charged to 100%, but after about an hour, just disconnected. The left one seems fine and doesn't have a problem.

Any ideas?

13 REPLIES 13
Community Manager

Re: Right sleepbud disconnecting

Hi scotthtaylor,

Thanks for writing in!  Sorry to hear about the troubles, but would be happy to help!

When you setup the Sleep Buds, have you been able to update them through the app?  Also the case would be updated through a PC or Mac with the supplied USB cable.  The updater would be btu.bose.com.

One more thing to try is to re-seat the buds back into the case and pull them out to reset them.

If these steps don't work, I'd recommend reaching out to our Sleep Buds team.  Here is their contact info:

(800) 905-1273 (Mon-Fri 9am - 9pm, Sat 9am - 7pm ET)

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Quiet Contributor

Thanks for your reply, but I worked with one of your techs over the phone, and the answer was to replace my sleep buds. Unfortunately, the right one in the new set is not working at all. It shows fully charged in the case, shows 100% for a few seconds, then suddenly changes to 48%, then changes to 1% and disconnects.

I'll be calling your service folks later today.

Thanks.

Vocal Volunteer

Mine is doing similar. So if calling for replacement does not necessarily work (one user had 6 replacements)....

Mods - what is the next step?

Hello c3ll4r_d00r,

Thanks for the question.

In the unlikely scenario that the replacement doesn't resolve the issue, we encourage you to contact our Sleepbuds team and discuss this with support over the phone. 

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Audible Advocate

That is the worst answer to the question being asked...if the replacements continually do not work, we are simply to keep calling?
Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer

Yes for a replacement.
Quiet Contributor

I have had the same issue, my buds worked great for about three months, and now my right bud only works when it decides it wants to. It will disconnect in the middle of the night. Worst $250.00 I've ever spent.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for posting in the community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your Sleepbuds disconnecting. I would be more than happy to help you with this issue, I would recommend trying a product reset. To reset the charging case, insert a thin paper clip or pin into the hole on the back of the case near the USB connector. Press until you feel a click. 

I hope this helps, let me know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C

Quiet Contributor

Hi Zoe,

I have done this multiple times, I also made sure that everything was updated, and it is. 

I don't know what the issue is.