Re: Right sleepbud disconnecting

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you've tried and nothing has worked, I would recommend that you call the customer care team as they will be able to run through service options. I am sorry that I was not able to help you more over this platform. 

Kindest regards,

Zoe C 

scotthtaylor
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 21, 2019

I was able to get everything resolved by calling customer service. They sent me a new set which works wonderful! Customer service was great to work with and extremely accomodating. They definitely wanted to make sure I was happy with the product. I was very impressed.

If you're not happy, you really should reach out to them, I'm thrilled with mine.

Hello Emily, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am so glad you are happy and we were able to get things resolved for. Thank you for updating the rest of the community who might be facing this issue of how you go to your solution, it's really helpful!

Should you need anything else please get in touch, have a great day!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C

Highlighted
c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

And if replacements end up not working they do absolutely nothing. No refunds allowed.

You don't get credit for replacing faulty goods, that's your job, you get credit for getting on the phone to Bose and getting an official statement or resolution.