Cressy
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jul 12, 2019

Right volume so low to hear it left is too high.

The volume in my right sleep bud is so low to hear it I have to have the volume close to max, this means the left is so loud I can’t sleep.

i know this has been discussed before but hey.

firmware version- 7.1.1.0 

[Edited By Moderator]

help please

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Right volume so low to hear it left is too high.

Hello Cressy,

Thank you very much for your message, welcome to the community. We are very sorry that you are experiencing some issues with the volume of your Sleepbuds. 

We would love to do what we can to get this resolved for you. 

I would firstly recommend that you reset your Sleepbuds. This can be done by inserting the Sleepbuds into the charging case and continuing to insert a thin paper clip or pin into the hole on the back of the case near the USB connector. Press until you feel a click.

I would then check to see if there are any blockages in your right Sleepbud which might be causing low audio. Shining a flashlight through the ear tip would be a good technique for this, you could also try a different ear tip just to determine whether it is the tip which is causing audio issues to your Sleepbud. 

Please let us know how you get on! 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Cressy
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jul 12, 2019

Hi Tegan M,

I have reset and checked for any obstruction ( it’s very clear), but unfortunately it is still the same. The volume needs to be at least 50% before you hear anything through the right bud.

Thanks in advance

Cresy

Hello Cressy,

Thank you very much for your update regarding this. 

Have you attempted deleting and reinstalling the Bose Sleep app to see if this shows any sign of improvements?

I would also suggest attempting to connect to a different device to test the results of this. 

Please let us know the results of this.

Tegan M 

Cressy
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jul 12, 2019

Hey Tegan, 

tried both switched from Samsung s8 to iPhone but still no change.Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Hi @Cressy and thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry to hear that the troubleshooting provided has not resolved your issue here.

Normally I would ask you to check the Left/Right balance of the mobile device you are using, but as you have tried more than one device here, this is unlikely to be the cause of your issue.

As such, I would recommend that you reach out to support in your region for assistance with service for this product.

This can be done by clicking HERE, selecting your country/region, then navigating to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

Please follow up with them when you can, and return to us with any questions or updates!

Liam W