deedub68
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 12, 2015

Second set of buds and 58% charge issue pops up

Bose replaced my first set of buds after the 48% problem began and could not be solved.

Now I am getting 58% max charge in my new set, in the left bud only (right is OK).

Bose you have to do better. You have a brand to protect!

For your sake I hope there is a permanent fix in the works, as more and more units will start to fail in the coming months and your dissatisfied customer base will grow...and become vociferous on social media.

Your customers WANT this product to work.

They WANT to recommend it to their friends and family. At this point I could not in good conscience do that.

I'm sure you do not want Bose associated with a social media backlash, and believe me, this will come if you don't knock this problem on the head, and soon.

3 REPLIES 3
d_ear
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 15, 2019

Re: Second set of buds and 58% charge issue pops up

My right one is bad. Maybe we can switch and then one of us can have a set that works.

Also, I called the number for support 800-905-1273 and got a weird recording.

How do I get support on these?

Hello,

Thank you very much for your input on the community, I am so sorry that you are experiencing issues with the charging of your Sleepbuds. I understand your frustrations regarding this but would like to do what I can to assist you with this. 

Have you tried any of the troubleshooting that is issued within the community? If not, I would recommend resetting your charging case, with your Sleepbuds securely placed inside the case, insert a thin paper clip or pin into the opening on the back of case next to the USB jack. Push into the case until you feel a click.

If this does not help resolve the charging issues you are experiencing, please contact your regions Bose product support team.  Please follow this link select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent will happily assist you there. 

We hope this helps, let us know how you get on. 

Tegan M 

Highlighted
Lwege
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 26, 2018

Same issue and this is the second pair, so Bose has an issue. The policy of two weeks to get the replacement once the return is processed works fine if this was an entertainment item, but this is a health item. Like a CPAP, I need these for a sound night sleep. It works great, maybe almost too great. I don't want two weeks without the noise masking. I did this before and it took a full week to adjust to ambient noise at night. If Bose is going to be in the health care business, better adjust their return policy. The price has dropped to $199, which says Bose is dumping these. Spin it how you like, but reducing pricing is a common practice when a product either dosen't sell, or becomes too difficult to support. I suspect the support part is the issue.....