glueski
Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2020

Serial Numbers

My serial nunber is " not recognized" Sleep Buds are less than 6 months old !

How do I know whether the "O" is supposed to be a letter or a number ???????

4 REPLIES 4
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Serial Numbers

Pretty sure the 0 is a number.  I think they avoid using the letter to prevent confusion.

You will probably find there are 3 serial numbers (at least I found that on by in-ear buds).  There will be one on the case which is for the case and then if you use the app, you may see the numbers for the left/right buds.

TurtleLover25
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2021

I’m having the exact same issue. Just received them for Christmas 2020. I go to register them to my account and it keeps telling me that my SN is incorrect. Super super super annoying. 

Vicky_W

@TurtleLover25, I am sorry to hear this. If you reach out to us, we can help you to register your product. The best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
jlfinkels
Participant
Registered since

Aug 26, 2018

I tried the serial number from the buds and case with the same result. When I entered the serial number from the packaging it worked.