Highlighted
DaveCorson
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 6, 2019

Sleep Buds Charge Indicator Should be Visible

First..I am on my second pair of Sleep Buds, as I did have the battery issue with my first pair. Bose replaced the Sleep Buds and since then, I have had no problem with them fully charging....EXCEPT,

Sometimes, my Sleep Buds (one, or the other), are not fully charged at night when I go to retrieve them from the case and insert them in my ears. When I launch the Bose Sleep app, I see that one or the other is at a percentage less than 100 percent (and sometimes down really low!). So, I have an idea, or two:

I always look when I place my buds in the case to make sure that they are, in fact, charging, by looking for the indicator lights for each bud before I close the lid of the case. However, once I close the lid on the case, I no longer know for sure if they are actually charging or not since I cannot see the indicator lights. One idea would be to change the way that these lights can be viewed when the case lid is closed. That way you can tell at all times if the buds are charging. Another thing is that the app only tells you once you take the buds out of the case what the charge level is. Maybe that could also be changed so that you could look at the app anytime and see what the charge level is, even with the buds in the case.

So, these are my ideas. I love my Sleep Buds! I just want them to be better for everybody.

dc

2 REPLIES 2
AlcuZan
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

Re: Sleep Buds Charge Indicator Should be Visible

Your suggestion is good, but unfortunately it won't matter, at least not for sleepbuds, because there will be no successor. Bose lied to us.

unconstituted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 7, 2020

Re: Sleep Buds Charge Indicator Should be Visible

I like the idea of the app telling you if they're charging properly. Not so keen on having exterior leds though. Even tiny leds can be distracting when it's dark, which is why I'm sure they've quite cleverly put all the lighting inside.