Myquist
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 19, 2019

Sleep Buds Continue to Drain Battery After Timer Goes Off

Hello all,

I notice that my sleep buds continue to drain its battery when timer goes off and it stops to play. I guess it is because I haven't actually turned it off and it's still connected to my Iphone. I usually want it to play 1 hour but when I wake up everyday, it only has 50% battery.

I tried to search for how to turn it off but found nothing. I was wondering if it is designed to be so?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sleep Buds Continue to Drain Battery After Timer Goes Off

Author Accepted Answer selected by Myquist

Hi Myquist, 

thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

This is a great question! The Sleepbuds only turn off when you pop them back into the charging case. So, even though you have a sleep time enabled, the Sleepbuds do not turn off. This will explain why the battery is 50% when you wake up in the morning. 

I hope this answers your question if there is anything else we can do for you please reach out again. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

1 REPLY 1

Re: Sleep Buds Continue to Drain Battery After Timer Goes Off

Author Accepted Answer selected by Myquist

Hi Myquist, 

thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

This is a great question! The Sleepbuds only turn off when you pop them back into the charging case. So, even though you have a sleep time enabled, the Sleepbuds do not turn off. This will explain why the battery is 50% when you wake up in the morning. 

I hope this answers your question if there is anything else we can do for you please reach out again. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support