Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy L
Participant
Registered since

Jan 22, 2021

Re: Sleep buds 2 right ear bud low hardly any sound

Hi  I have had the exact happen to mine only the left ear bud has failed, if i turn the volume to full I can just hear the left at an acceptable level but the right is so loud you cannot sleep 🛌 lol. it has only started doing this over the last few weeks. is there a software issue or has the bud failed?

Mine are also Sleep Bud 2

any help would be gratefully received

Andy L 

Minotaur
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 21, 2020

Same. Right bud has extremely low sound after less than 2 months of use. Will be returning to seller today to hopefully get replaced under warranty.

Drejkemp@gmail.com
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 16, 2020

I have this problem. I’ve tried clearing debris but not made much difference. Is there a better way to clean the screen or is it faulty? 

Drejkemp@gmail.com
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 16, 2020

Also I can not hear or feel a click when trying to reset case with paper clip. 

Pugdug2020
Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2021

Re: Sleep buds problem with sound in right ear

Hi,  

Do we have an update as to why this keeps happening? I am now on my 7th pair and it is exactly the same issue every time, i have been chasing bose customer service for a explanation as to why this keeps happening, its extremely frustrating to all users as im sure this is not an isolated incident with this product.

BOSE can you give us all a reason as to why your product keeps failing on the same issue? Is there a fix comeing out for it? Its not down to cleaning them or resting them. 

PaddySligo
Contributor
Registered since

May 3, 2021

Re: Sleep buds problem with sound in right ear

I am having exactly the same issue! I've been googling to see if there is any solution.

They were working the previous night just fine. Now little or no sound from the right bud, left bud works as normal. Really disappointed.