Highlighted
TryingToSleep
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 14, 2019

Sleepbud Disconnecting During Night

I bought my sleepbuds in January. Since weeks my left earbud keeps disconnecting during the night, or sometimes wont even connect to begin with when I take it out of the case. My software is up to date (Version 2.00.00) and I have tried resetting with a paperclip but the problem has returned. Sometimes when I open up the case after charging both sides, the right side will be a solid light and the left side will still be flashing. Any help would be very much welcome on how to resolve this issue. I went into the Bose store in NY in February but that day when the employee at the shop put them in his ears both worked so he sent me on my way- I was extremely frustrated becuase I live somewhere very remote so it would be very hard to send them in for repair.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Sleepbud Disconnecting During Night

Hi TryingToSleep, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the community! 

It looks as if you have tried all the troubleshooting we would typically suggest. At this point, I would recommend contacting us. We have a dedicated team that deals with our wellness products and they will be more than happy to assist. The contact details can be found by clicking the link here, selecting your country of residence and scrolling down to Contact Us'. 

I hope this helps and have a great day!

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

TryingToSleep
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 14, 2019

Thanks Jessie. I am currently living between Iraq and Lebanon. Of the addresses listed on the Lebanon page, which is the right one to contact for my issue specifically? https://global.bose.com/en_us/africa_middle_east/lebanon.html

Thanks so much for your assistance.

Hi TryingToSleep, 

Thank you for coming back to us!

I would suggest contacting the service centre rather than the stores. They should have more information and if they cannot assist, they'll know where to direct you. 

I hope this helps! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O

TryingToSleep
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 14, 2019

Hi Jessie,
I have been trying that service number for days now and noone answers. Given where I live and how much I travel, and how I did try to resolve this at your store in February two months ago, I am wondering if you can assist me to finally find a solution. I am going to be arriving in London on Friday May 3, and will be leaving on May 9. Can we please find a way for me to resolve my issue with the sleepbuds in London during that time?
Best,

Belkis

Community Manager

Hi TryingToSleep,

Service cannot be scheduled by the Community Forums at this time. As such, we encourage you to reach out directly to support in your region to facilitate this.

When within the UK you are welcome to visit a Bose retail store with your proof of purchase, but an exchange would be at the store's discretion as the original point of purchase was made overseas. You can view a list of stores within the UK HERE, to which you are welcome to reach out directly to a store that will be close to your visit location via telephone to discuss this further prior to your visit.

Kindest,

Andy B