Jen H
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 31, 2019

Sleepbud battery issue/replacement

Hello,   I love my Bose Sleepbuds and am aware that they are being re-vamped to address the battery issues.  I have held onto my pair as I NEED them but lately the left earbud is not charging past 58%  ( I know a common issue).  I read that one can receive the most recent manufactured earbuds that may have less battery issues.  Wondering if I can receive a pair and return my current pair.  Of course, once the battery issue is resolved I would like to obtain a new and improved pair.   Please advise.  Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Sleepbud battery issue/replacement

Hi Jen H,

Thank you for posting. I would be happy to help with this.

You can indeed get your Sleepbuds replaced with a set with a newer battery design. These Sleepbuds with newly manufactured batteries are less susceptible, but not immune, to battery-related issues.

To organize your replacement, you would need to reach out to your local support team, as they will be able to help you with this. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.