Highlighted

Re: Please fix charging issue. It's already my second piece!

Hi Ivannldw, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having these issues and to hear that you are unhappy with your sleepbuds. 

The steps that you have mentioned are all we are able to advise on this matter via the community, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 10, 2019

Charging problems Sleepbud

I can't believe how many of you are also having charging and synching problems too.  Unfortunately, I'm having the same problems.  My right ear bud won't charge past 42% - I have reset, reloaded the app more than once (as outlined by moderatos on this board) and nothing corrects the problem.  Bose you MUST do better.  As consumers, we deserve it after purchasing a product from you.  Clearly, this is not a one-off problem, but a manufacturing/technical glitch that you should be working harder to resolve (not with a bandaid but a permanent solution) please

Sadly, this is an expensive and flawed product from a company that is obviously aware of the issue and not doing much to correct.  Prove me wrong Bose. Make this product as great as it could be.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 27, 2019

Re: Charging problems Sleepbud

Hello 1271839,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Sleepbuds but I will try my best to resolve this issue.

I can see you have attempted a couple of troubleshooting steps however I would recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support Call Centre by clicking HERE.

Please select your region, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Contact Us.

The team will provide you with further assistance.

Kind Regards, 

Prince_O - Community Support 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 10, 2018

I too am having trouble with my sleepbuds charging to 48% only. I have also tried all of the suggestions I can find on the troubleshooting page. 

This is such a shame as they really help with my sleeping. I thought that they were worth every penny because of that , but now I'm not so sure.

Please help.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 27, 2019

@Geoge111, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the community. We are sorry you are experiencing the same issue as @1271839 however we would recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support Call Centre by clicking HERE

Please select your region, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Contact Us.

The team will provide you with further assistance.

Kind Regards, 

Prince_O - Community Support 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 11, 2019

Re: Right bud will not fully charge past 48%

Ok.. so the first pair I bought this Christmas. After about 10 days the app just couldn’t find my plugs again. Tried every tip through your support but then had so send for new ones. Now two months later with my newer ones, the right one won’t go over 48 percent. I tried every tip from the support, have the newest firmware and so on. But always just to 48 percent. Even after a whole day of charging. I’m a beginning to lose my faith in you as a company.., should I send them yet again and wait for new ones for a week again?? I need them to SLEEP... I really you should take these bugs seriously because your reputation is not gaining anything from this. So what should I do now? For the second time??
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 14, 2019

One of my sleep buds won’t charge

The right sleepbud only charges to 48 percent. I cannot figure out how to use the update. I have an old MacBook and a new iPad. The iPad says to wait until it is announced and I did but the update was not completely successful so I need to do it again but I’m having problems downloading the updated. I also tried reset ing but that doesn’t work

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 14, 2019

Re: One of my sleep buds won’t charge

I literally have the same issue. My left ear bud only charges to 48%. 

Hoping someone can shed some light on a fix.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2019

Re: Right bud will not fully charge past 48%

I am having the same issue, although mine started sporadically, it is now constant. Although the 48% bud rotates between the right and left. It is maddening.

I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps and nothing has helped. My boyfriend purchased these for me for Christmas and I think they worked great for about two months before this started. The disconnecting bud wakes me up and I end up setting a second alarm because I don't trust the battery indicator on the app. I've asked him to contact Bose since he paid for it, but at this point if they don't replace them I will be extremely disappointed. We are a Bose household with many low to high end products and have never had an issue. Even he has a pair of sleepbuds and they are fine.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 4, 2019

Re: Sleepbud will not fully charge past 48%

Thank you for replying Jessie.
Would I get a full refund if I just returned them? I have little faith that two months from now my new pair won't have some other problem that requires an exchange.
It would help a lot if Bose made some kind of acknowledgement of the problems behind this product and share the roadmap for getting it to the expected Bose standard. It just feels like they are taking advantage of the trust we placed in other products.