Participant
Registered since

Sep 28, 2019

Re: Sleepbud does not charge beyond 58%

Yes, chat is for UK and USA, BUT they can tell you which company to contact in your country. Just tell them where you are currently. 

Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2019

Just want to share my finding with all.  Same 58% issue on 3 different pairs.  Got frustrated with them tonight and put them back in the case, however, the left bud went in the right bud charging space and right bud into the left bud charge space, I noticed it but the charge lights started blinking so I just left them there.  Came back 30 minutes later and just for giggles decided to see if anything happens.  BAM, 100% in app, charged, working and holding steady, the weird thing is, after leaving in ears for 10 minutes they did go back down to 58%, so, put them back in case and let them charge for 30 minutes, low and behold, there now up to 68%....... not quite sure what’s happening here but thought people should know, they are alive..... will keep troubleshooting and report back shortly.

Participant
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

Awesome! Three pairs? Wow!

As for me, today I received my replacement Sleepbuds.....and as I mentioned in my earlier posts, I will try to see if they stay OK by not updating them at all.

I believe the Sleepbuds are fine when shipped - but they get broken by the updates.

So, I now have a brand new, out-of-the-box set.....I vow to NEVER update them.....we'll see if they stay perfect!!!!

Thanks

Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2019

Yep, 3 pair, can’t sleep here, there nor anywhere without these buds...... hope your replacements work out!

As for my reverse charging, I’m leaving one pair in the charger overnight, checked them minutes ago and there still charging up, moving slow now like they should be so will see in the AM if they hit 100%, will then just run them down and try again to see if it’s stable.

later,

Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2019

Charging problems again

A This is my second set of sleep buds. First set lasted about 4 months before this problem started with the left bud. Looks like it’s charged but app says 48% lasts about 6 hours. Got another set from Bose in July, guess what been perfect till last week. Same problem this time both buds 58%. Have a colleague at work he and his wife both have sleepbids, guess what same problem. Very frustrating 

Contributor
Registered since

Mar 24, 2019

Re: Charging problems again

Exactly the same issue here, @Steve A 😞

Bought Sleepbuds just over a year ago, first pair had charging problems after about 3 month. These were swapped to new ones, literally last week the right bud wouldn't charge beyond 58%. Nothing i can do will fix it.

I am in the Philippines so the warranty of the first pair carries into the second which means this second pair had busted about 1 month out of warranty from when i first purchased.

To say I am pissed off is an understatement.

Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2015

Ordered my fifth replacement pair today. Been charging with the case not plugged in with varying success. Yesterday they were at 100% when I took them out for a check. Left them for about half an hour, came back to go to bed and both were at 51%! Put them back for perhaps a 15-20 minute charge, got them up to 62 %, this morning they were at 12%. This is so crazy and random...

Notably, Bose Support answered within 20 minutes and immediately offered me to get my money back instead, as they have done before. It is obvious that Bose have chosen to ignore the problem and to just keep shipping the product as long as it is still in stock, hoping for people to just get tired of exchanging them and either get their money back or just live with the inconvenience. That the product has been discontinued speaks volumes as well.

Contributor
Registered since

Sep 4, 2019

@SilverCheek where does it say they have discontinued the product?

Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2015

Contributor
Registered since

Sep 4, 2019

@SilverCheek wow what an unmitigated disaster, awful from Bose and what a blow to their reputation. So there is your answer everyone. I’m glad I’ve preordered the QuietOn sleep buds due in December. I shall persist with the Bose until then and then demand my money back.