Highlighted
TheDeeJay
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jun 15, 2019

Sleepbud volume balance

Help please. My right bud is a fraction of the volume of the left bud. I've updated the app and firmware and done a reset....no joy!

The weird thing is that the volumes are perfectly balanced when listening to sample sounds in the library - but not after a sound has been selected. I've also tried downloading new sounds to see if that would help but it makes no difference.

Is there a fix for this please? David W

1 REPLY 1

Re: Sleepbud volume balance

Hello TheDeeJay,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing volume decreasing when using the Sleepbuds, this is not what we want at all. This is something I am more than happy to help you out with today, we can run through some troubleshooting to try to resolve this for you. You can reset the charging case with a pin or paper clip, insert a thin paper clip or pin into the opening on the back of the case next to the USB jack; push into the case until you feel a click.

You should also push a manual update to your Sleepbuds by going to btu.Bose.com and following the on-screen instructions; you will need a computer and a USB-C cable.

I have also found another Community thread with a very similar issue that you might find helpful to read HERE. If you are still experiencing issues after the troubleshooting then I would recommend that you call the customer care team as they will be able to go through your options going forward with the product. 

I hope this helps, please let me know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Communtiy Support