Cured insomniac
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

Wouldn't it be great just to know how to recognise if the promise of replacing sleep buds with the improved (but still not perfect) battery is being kept? I wish there was more transparency. Esp being in Europe. Now I know how to date the buds I see the three pairs were all made in '18, some quite early. I have tried to see assurances from Belgian CS that the replacements they intend to ship me now will honour their commitment, but, of course, no reply.....

Cured insomniac
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

Re: Very inflexible customer service - sleep buds

Thanks Morlock, I agree, the prob is in the batteries within the sleep buds, apparently. But that doesn't mean the re charger will never develop a fault.... And I'd have liked to have had one on hand just in case. But to be honest, it was more the tone of the exchange that irritated me.

'Preciate the reply 🙂

Cured insomniac
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

I would appreciate input from Bose - CS Belgium not helpful - replacement buds/new battery promise

Hi, Having been told how to identify, by US CS, the date the sleep buds were manufactured (digit after Z in serial number is the last number of the year, following three digits how many days into the year the device manufactured  - google calculator gives you the date) I'd really appreciate knowing the following:

From what date were the newest batteries being used?

How can be be sure your promise that replacement buds now needed will have the newer battery?

I wrote a mail to Belgian CS to ask them to confirm they would be replacing mine with the improved battery ten days ago, no reply at all. The three replacement pairs I have had since the start of this year were all made in 2018. Do we in Europe have access to the same stock given that they are prob selling more slowly here?

It's frustrating not knowing if we are getting the same service here as in the 'States and I would really appreciate some reassurance and an indication of what to date to look for in the serial number. The promise re improved batteries in all replacements was made on the Bose Belgium site too - but no confirmation from CS here.

Anyone any idea how I can reach out to Bose to check?

Thanks chaps and have a good one

nwillis
Participant
Registered since

Nov 24, 2019

no sound from one sleepbud although i have battery power - anyone have solution

HSmith
Participant
Registered since

Nov 24, 2019

Re: Bose Sleep App crashing in IOS 13

Also having the same issue with a replacement set I recently received. Is there a fix yet? Or coming soon?

Marcioc
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2019

Re: Bose Sleep App crashing in IOS 13

After 15 days, no app updated yet. I tought bose treated better your customers

Lynalls
Participant
Registered since

Mar 15, 2019

Going on 8 weeks since I returned my sleepbuds and I am still waiting for my full refund as per the above release. I have contacted Bose everyday since last week without any support. I am told every time I contact Bose that my refund has been “actioned“ and “not to worry” I also get told every single time I speak or interact with anyone from the support team that someone will either email me or call me back to update me, to date not one email or phone call from anyone from Bose. Starting to think this whole refund is just a ploy for customers to return their sleepbuds in the hopes that customers will give up trying for a refund.  So now I’m without sleepbuds and without my promised refund. Beware trying to return for your refund, there is no support and no way of getting in touch with anyone who will be able to support you if you have any issues. 

Lynalls
Participant
Registered since

Mar 15, 2019

Good luck, I’m going on into my 8th week and still no refund. Bose support are no help and do not follow up with you as they promise. Don’t count on your refund anytime soon unfortunately.

Alyunna
Participant
Registered since

Nov 26, 2019

Re: I would appreciate input from Bose - CS Belgium not helpful - replacement buds/new battery promi

Hello! Did you get any reply from CS?

I am in Netherlands and they have common CS for Belgium and Netherlands. No reply for 2 weeks. 

I exchanged sleepbuds in August with them and it was supersmooth and easy. May be they closed the CS? 

May be you know any other CS I can call? 

Thank you. 

Dutchcat22
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

I can only say be VERY patient. I waited from 05/10/2019 until Friday 22/11/2019  for my refund. I had to follow it up several times, I found the WhatsApp group to be the quickest way to contact the company. I now have all my monies returned, I wont say I am happy because clearly I wanted a working pair of sleepbuds, but at least I now have the money to try for something else.