KernelAgainstTheWall
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 1, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

FWIW, I purchased my Sleepbuds at the end of June and have used them pretty much nightly since then. They aren't flawless, but I haven't had any of the battery issues that seem to be so common. The worst is that occasionally a sleepbud won't pair and it takes a few minutes of futzing to get it to work.

It really saddens me that Bose has discontinued these. It's not an exaggeration to say that for me, they've been life changing. I'm sleeping better than I have in years, and I don't have to go to the spare bedroom to escape the snoring anymore. I am dreading the day that my Sleepbuds stop working, or get lost or damaged.

hah266611
Participant
Registered since

Nov 25, 2019

Would you kindly share Bose WhatsApp group number so that I can contact them for a refund? If privacy is an issue, do you mind PM me their number through my email [Edited by moderator]? Thanks million.

bdb722881
Participant
Registered since

Nov 26, 2019

Anyone actually received refund?

Sent my buds back as of Oct 9 following all their steps and procedures and not received anything yet. Called multiple times and received numerous excuses and false expectations. Now being told will be another two weeks. Little confidence I will actually get.  

Like others very disappointed that these did not work out right as I would love to get a good nights sleep. Again respect their decision and applaud the ability to return.  However if I can’t get a refund in 10 weeks now I am out the money and the product. 

Anyone else having this issue?  Any way to resolve?  Still happy with Bose as I just bought the SoundTouch 20 and very happy with it.  However very frustrated and tired of chasing down refund. Let me know if anyone can help. Thanks

MistyStar
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 9, 2019

I was wondering bthe same thing. @Dutchcat22 , what's the contact info for them on what's app?

Cured insomniac
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

Re: I would appreciate input from Bose - CS Belgium not helpful - replacement buds/new battery promi

Hi, thanks for replying. I have made contact with CS by phone and by mail in order to arrange the return of my current, faulty buds. My prob is that no one can confirm that I will indeed, as promised in the Bose announcements, receive a replacement pair with the improved batteries.

I have just sent them back this afternoon and I have no real expectation of receiving a newer pair. My last replacement was in August and at that point, as with the other two pairs I received this year, they were made in 2018.

No one can tell me what date to look out of as being when the new batteries started to be used, or if they will honour that promise. So, to answer you, CS is out there, but ignoring my request for clarification.

eznoh
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2018

I think I've found a decent replacement for the sleepbuds for side sleepers. The Lypertek TEVI https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VB46R9Y?tag=georiot-us-default-20 paired with the White Noise Android app. They are supposed to last 10 hours but only lasted 8 which is good enough for me. You can also use them individually. I've got two paid of sleepbuds left so that should last about 4 - 6 months hopefully.

Marcioc
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2019

Re: Bose Sleep App crashing in IOS 13

More than 20 days and no bose’s answer . Where is the moderator ? We need the release’s date of the new bose sleep app’s version

Dutchcat22
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

The Whats App information is found here https://www.bose.co.uk/en_gb/contact_us.html

This is for the UK.

andy6675@mac.com
Participant
Registered since

Nov 28, 2019

Disappointed to say the least.
While it’s fair the company offering a full refund it ignores the value the device it gives its users. Throwing in the towel is not what this company reputation is built on. I don’t use or expect entertainment from them, I need them masking unwanted noise to help me get a restful sleep -maintaining my sanity. It always has its quirks -as do many Bose products. I‘m on my second pair sent by Support and with a few issues they presently work ok. (Knock on wood) However, knowing batteries will eventually wear out I would happily replace them with another pair. When that day comes with no product offered I will not be a happy Bose cu$tomer and will be looking at other vendors. It takes years of hard work to build a reputation and a sudden bad management decision to lose it. 

I hope Bose will continue improvement and development of this device to address a new and important market. 
In the meantime “from my cold dead hands”...

woohling
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

Does anyone has the download link of the sounds in Sleepbuds app ?

Since Bose discontinued support for it, it would be nice to use these sounds to assist sleep. Kind of used to two specific sounds in the app to help me sleep.