Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 18, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

right - but they gave us a choice from Oct to Dec (3 months to decide).

You can try calling Bose and asking if they will still give you a refund.  I suspect that they will because it's cheaper for Bose to give you a refund now than wasting money on customer support hours and shipping costs back and forth (Bose pays for shipping both ways -  shipping my replacement to me & my shipping the defective one back to them... that expense adds up).

@AlcuZan wrote:

Unfortunately that is not true anymore. Since the new year began, Bose is not giving out refunds anymore. They will only do that when their remaining stock of sleepbuds is used up.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

I know that. I am on my fifth pair and got refunded for the other four. The replacement takes at least 2 weeks so what I did before was asking Bose to take the defect sleepbuds back, then going to the nearest electronics store and buying new ones because that was the fastest way and I didn't need to wait 2 long weeks before I could sleep peacefully again. I did ask Bose if I could get another refund and they said no. That option expired with the beginning of 2020.

Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2019

I was told by Bose that  Bose will honor the refund policy on your sleep buds so if you are returning them within the two-year warranty you can get a refund. I am on my third pair and so far they are working that is why I asked about the return policy because I want to keep them as long as they’re working but I have until April of next year to return them. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 20, 2019

Re: BOSE NOISE MASKING SLEEPBUDS, Returned on 10/15/2019

I called agin today (01/07/20) to request an update. They said that the return RA/refund (10/15/19) was (the call taker couldn’t explain anything about why), was not completed. They processed another check request after my second call to them on 12/24/2019. They said that check request was actually processed on 12/27/2019 and that I should expect it in “3-4 weeks”. 

Still not pleased with Bose on this response and their customer service. Probably not going to be purchasing anything from them again. We will see. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 20, 2019

Received refund check in the mail today. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2020

Bose Australia received my sleepbuds 10 October, took 13 weeks, multiple calls and live chats, being told Ive been refunded to my bank account (when Bose didn't even have my bank details) and finally got my money after complaining through local consumer advocate (Fair Trading NSW), and i was still asked to provide proof ive returned them (lucky i kept my emails from the post office)

Contact your local authorities and consumer group, they can then contact your local Bose. Their customer support is useless.

Was a loyal customer and was thinking of upgrading my QC35 but needless to say Bose lost me as a customer.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 7, 2020

Re: Sleep Buds Charge Indicator Should be Visible

I like the idea of the app telling you if they're charging properly. Not so keen on having exterior leds though. Even tiny leds can be distracting when it's dark, which is why I'm sure they've quite cleverly put all the lighting inside.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 17, 2020

Bose Sleep app w/ 1 working bud

As is probably the case with most people still using the product, I've decided to keep on despite the fact that the left bud is having the battery life issues.

This is "fine" but when it comes to doing things like hitting the "snooze" button on the app, Bose Sleep gets confused when there is only 1 bud connected since my left one died in my sleep. 

Will it be possible to change the program to function normally with only 1 connected, given the issues?

Highlighted

Re: Bose Sleep app w/ 1 working bud

Hello mmmRamen,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing battery issues with your Sleepbuds. I'd love to help.

I completely understand your point of view, however, instead of using just 1 bud, I'd recommend exchanging the Sleepbuds for a new set. 

This can be done by reaching our local support team in your location.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 1, 2019

It has been 3 months (90 days) since they have received the sleepbuds in original box with charger and proper shape. The agreement between Bose an I was that they would refund the full amount back due to recall. Bose still did not send me my check. I made calls and I have received false promises.I will contact the Washington State  Attorney General and I will file complaint to Consumer Reports if I do not receive my refund by January 24th. 

Then they will have to deal with the authorities because this is insane and not right.

BOSE do not send me an email asking me to call your 800 . Just send my refund and get over with it.

Thank you!