Oct 14, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds caused tinnitus?

Go on...

Noelle57
Participant
Registered since

Mar 2, 2020

Guys...It's our phone cases/skins!

I tried everything to connect, I had one ear bud charging only. I had every issue in here. Not connecting to no charge,you name it. I took my phone out of its casing. And everything worked! I connected inmediately, and both ear buds said 98%. I could get into the app. Listening to the sounds as we speak. Something going on there with the battery and our phone cases/skins/protectors.

Noelle57
Participant
Registered since

Mar 2, 2020

Re: no sound from one sleepbud although i have battery power - anyone have solution

Try taking your phone out of its case or protector. Everything worked as soon as I did that. They both registered 98% ..hell everything worked. Crazy. I couldn't get anything working. One of my buds said zero%, and I could never connect to the app. Like it was giving out false info. Took the silicone case off my phone, and everything was perfect.

Ralphlh
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

Re: Recharge Sleepbuds - possible solution - So far I have achieved 100% charge on both

have achieved 100% charge on both

dcashman1214
Participant
Registered since

Mar 4, 2020

Love our ear buds and would be lost without them

My husband and I love our earbuds, have had the occasional difficulty connecting but usually get it resolved.  The issue that I have not seen is that the magnet on the earbud that connects it to charger has come off twice.  I haven't seen anyone else post this problem.  I wear them every night and afraid some night that little magnet might come off into my ear canal 😞   I have glued them back on but wondering if anyone else has had this problem.  Hoping Bose does not stop supporting the earbuds and can figure out a resolution to the problems.  

Debbie

Hector_B

Re: Love our ear buds and would be lost without them

Hello dcashman1214, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to hear that your magnet has come off of this is definitely not something you should be experiencing. 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help explore service options.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Gem 76
Participant
Registered since

Mar 5, 2020

Are bose going to relaunch a new version of the sleepbuds

Waiting for a new version of the sleepbuds .. Love it  and surely can't live without it. Pls bose do not give up on our sleep. 

lmoroney
Participant
Registered since

Mar 5, 2020

Re: Anyone actually received refund?

How can we say this is solved, it isn't when it seems most people (myself included) haven't received anything despite many promises.

BOSE? Are you going to say anything here? Your Customer Service is usually amongst the best in the business, but in this case....it's a massive letdown 😞

JayLewis70
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2020

Re: Anyone actually received refund?

I tried reporting the solutions as inappropriate because that was the only recourse to contact the Moderator.  I put this in the reason "This is NOT a solution. Please mark this post as not solved. We are ALL STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND!"

I may try to go and start another thread.  This is pitiful and BOSE should be ashamed. 

JayLewis70
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2020

Anyone get a refund on your Bose Sleepbuds?

We have all been promised since the last quarter of 2019 that if we sent in our sleepbuds for a voluntary recall, that we would be promptly refunded.  As far as I have researched, NOBODY has gotten a refund and Bose makes up a date a couple weeks away that 'the check is on its way'.  I am not sure what recourse we have, but it will be a long time before I buy another Bose product and probably like you, I have spend THOUSANDS over the last 30 years.  Any ideas on how we can truly get the attention of some manager at Bose [edited by a moderator]?