miklosh13
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

mario64,

You are very welcome.

I received a replacement pair from Bose 6 days ago.  The date of the serial # is 10/30/2019.  So your 10/28/2019 set must be just about as new as you can get.  I also believe the discontinue notification from Bose came out around that time.

mario64
Collaborator
Registered since

Aug 26, 2018

Thanks again. I hope these hold out

miklosh13
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2019

Also, from reading the posts in the Facebook group, the warrenty on your 10/28/2019 pair should be covered through 10/28/2020 - the 1 yr warrenty begins from the date in the serial #.

mario64
Collaborator
Registered since

Aug 26, 2018

Good to know thanks! I thought the warranty was 2 years? That's what the FAQ in the OP says. Did I misread it?

miklosh13
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2019

Sorry, I may be incorrect.  I had thought the original warrenty was 2 years before they discontinued and 1 year on the replacements after they discontinued.

alphalog
Contributor
Registered since

May 18, 2019

I got a unit soon after the Oct announcement (manufactured 9/20/2019), but the magnet fell off after 3 months.

I received another unit in early Jan 2020 (manufactured 10/14/2019).  It's working fine so far, but it's only been about 2.5 months.

I've never had a battery last longer than 4 months, so I'm curious if the good batch lasts longer than 4 months.

@mario64 wrote:

@miklosh13 and @alphalog Thank you!

@alphalog Were yours from 10/14/2019 any good? The set I'm looking at are from 10/28/2019

eznoh
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2018

I know, I was happy to get them but alas ... The current set has lasted a couple of months but are starting to have issues. One set left after that unless they are still exchanging.

miklosh13
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2019

If they are still exchanging, not sure if they are exchanging during the coronavirus pandemic.  There's a chance they be shut down at the moment.  I don't know.

guimondh
Participant
Registered since

Feb 18, 2020

Re: Anyone get a refund on your Bose Sleepbuds?

Hello,

I too am awaiting my refund and have been since December of 2019.  I have been in touch with at least 5 separate help techs regarding this and have been told by all of them that " we will escalate this to the next level", and that "we have checked with Finance and your check is on its way".  [Edited by Moderator] I can guarantee that I will never buy another Bose product and am telling anyone and everyone about my terrible experience.  

Cindles813
Participant
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

Re: BOSE NOISE MASKING SLEEPBUDS, Returned on 10/15/2019

Where is my refund check?!?! Bose received my buds 12/30/19. I called in Feb wondering what was going on? Got an email saying they were going to issue a check. Still nothing. Called back. Bose said I should receive by the end of Feb. Still nothing. Called back. Check should be received mid March. It’s mid March. Still nothing. I could really use that money NOW!