TheBosch22
Participant
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Re: Anyone get a refund on your Bose Sleepbuds?

I returned my Sleepbuds on Dec 15th and when I check the return status the Payment section is simply blank.  Who at Bose can we get answers from?  I realize with the coronavirus there are many people working remotely but surely someone at Bose can help us!

Tegan_M

Re: Anyone get a refund on your Bose Sleepbuds?

Hello TheBosch22, 

I am sorry that you are having this experience with your refund. 

Regrettably we are unable to look into this for you via the community. I would suggest you reach out to your local support, or if you are located in the US/CA you can reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter (BoseService) and an agent can look into this for you. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

We do apologize for any delays. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Twitchgreen
Participant
Registered since

Mar 28, 2020

Re: Bose Sleep App 2.4.1

Version 2.4.1 is not working for me. I’m using a brand new pair of sleep buds I got when I exchanged my old ones. They simply will not pair to anything with version 2.4.1 (iPhone or iPad). I can get them to pair with my wife’s iPad running the older version of the app.

Any suggestions?

Tegan_M

Hi Twitchgreen, 

We are very sorry to hear this! 

Have you tried the troubleshooting suggested previously in this thread?

We would love to get you enjoying your Sleepbuds. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
funatic
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 25, 2020

Bose be serious (a bit late but) and remember you promised:

I want to keep using sleepbuds™. Will Bose continue support for the Bose Sleep app?

Yes. We are committed to supporting customers whose sleepbuds™ are working fine. We will continue to support the Bose Sleep app through bug fixes and operating system upgrades on both iOS and Android platforms.

funatic
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 25, 2020

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

Bose be serious (a bit late but) and remember you promised:

I want to keep using sleepbuds™. Will Bose continue support for the Bose Sleep app?

Yes. We are committed to supporting customers whose sleepbuds™ are working fine. We will continue to support the Bose Sleep app through bug fixes and operating system upgrades on both iOS and Android platforms.

woohling
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

Speaking of continuing to support BoseSleep apps, I recently met some issue with the app. I'm using iOS 13.4 system, and recently it seems that there's some serious lagging between app and the sleepbuds. When I hit "continue" button, the buds sometimes didn't respond. Or I'll have to try a couple of times or put the buds into the charger and took them out and retried. And there's an update on the buds in the app, I tried to update it but failed. And it said that failed to connect to the sleepbuds. But I was indeed connecting to my buds!

I don't know any of you have met this kind of issue. It just happened recently. And I'm using the upgrade-battery version of sleepbuds. 

woohling
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

Cased solved. For me, Bose Sleep app did have some issue for me when I upgraded my iOS version to 13.4. I can't update my buds within the app. I can't save my alarm to the buds. And my buds didn't react to the control of the app frequently. Play music sometimes didn't work at all. 

And I've tried it with my old iPhone, which is still iOS version 12.4. Every think works just fine. So pls make it work for the newest system.

benjee
Participant
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

Bose sleepbud refunds

I returned my Bose Sleepbuds before the deadline last December and was told I would wait 8 weeks before the refund was credited to my account.  it is now 13 weeks and no refund or communications as yet.  Can anyone help/signpost?

culader
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

It is obvious that the sleepbuds will not connect after you update to Apple IOS 13.4 when 45 users post the same thing. We've tried ALL the troubleshooting suggestions on multiple devices. Please tell Bose to get an update ASAP. The sleepbuds are an essential wellness product. They have had to been withdrawn from the market because of battery issues. I have had 3 replacements and the latest one has been working. Please let the community know if there is going to be an update soon.