Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 1, 2020

Re: Bose Sleep App crashing in IOS 13

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your replay.  I have already downloaded the latest version of iOS10.3.4 and is says my software is up to date.

I have also deleted and re-installed bose app, which is 2.4.2 build version 2414.

Is there something I am missing???  Didn't seem to be a problem before.

Many thanks

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

Re: technical information on noise masking sleepbuds batteries; what size are they;

They're silver-zinc batteries. Perhaps that info will satisfy the courier. https://assets.bose.com/content/dam/Bose_DAM/Web/consumer_electronics/global/products/headphones/bos...

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

I’m sure your issue is the IOS version. I am currently running 13.3.1 and all working however when this thread started it was just after a new release of IOS and anyone on the most current version were not able to download new sounds but Bose did eventually get the newest IOS working. The immediate solution would be either get IOS 13.3.1 or use a friends device on either that or android and get your sounds downloaded to your new earbuds and from there the app will function normally. The sounds are not attached to your device they are downloaded to the buds but your need a device to download.

Participant
Registered since

May 1, 2020

Thank you very much for your reply.  That makes sense that the sounds are downloaded

to the earbuds not the app.  That should hopefully clear it up then, I will give it a try and let

you know.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2020

Re: Are bose going to relaunch a new version of the sleepbuds

Please launch a new version!

I CANNOT live with my sleepbuds!!! 

Please, Bose!!

Help us sleep!

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

Re: Are bose going to relaunch a new version of the sleepbuds

I agree! The engineering that went into the physical fit and psychoacoustics of noise blocking was superb. The issues seem to be the power-supply electronics/firmware and battery quality control. I would think these could be fixed.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 7, 2020

Re: THANK YOU BOSE FOR SLEEPBUDS

Yeah we love them in our home too. We have 3 pairs left now, all in various states of disrepair. Missing magnets, battery won't charge fully, connection issues etc, but we still use them, even when they're dead. Such a great product, just a little bit ahead of its time. They really pushed the boat out with the design. Looking back, this was released Sept 2018? There was nothing even close to this form factor and usability in 2018, and there still isn't anything else today which will fit fully inside your ears.

A little piece of magic, and for city folk like us, with horrid neighbours, these things were life changing. 

Out of all the tech in the world, Sleepbuds 2 is the thing I'm most excited and hopeful about. I'll be gutted if they're scrapped the project. Just can't see anyone else coming up with a design this good and an equally slick app. Everything seemed so premium about it all. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 10, 2020

Bose PLEASE relaunch Sleepbuds - eBay scammers!

There are people selling “new” Sleepbuds for $300 — up to and past $500 on eBay. Bose you need to relaunch these buds; people may unknowingly purchase these w/o the knowledge they’ve been discontinued. Not to mention your company is losing money because these people are most likely selling ones they got as replacements. If you relaunch, the faithful will come back to buy! Maybe I’m being selfish, but I want my sleepbuds back w/o paying double the price and not knowing what I’m receiving. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 12, 2020

Recalling sleepbuds

Hello,

My sleepbuds have completely broken, I had an email from Bose last year saying they are recalling all products and we can return them, I never got round to doing it then. Can I still return them?

Highlighted
Lead Community Manager

US Sleepbud Owners- Help us improve by participating in a survey

sleepbuds3.png

Hey everyone,

We are continuing to conduct research with customers who previously purchased Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds™. We want to talk to you about your Sleepbuds experience in order to better understand customer needs and improve our communications as we move forward. 

Selected participants in the US will earn $20 for completing a 25-minute survey by May 15.

Interested in participating? Click here to tell us about yourself via a short questionnaire and see if you qualify.
Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!