Mar 24, 2019

Re: Enable starting the app with only one Sleepbud detected

Awesome, thank you. 

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Sep 19, 2018

Apple updates iOS to 13.5 - Sleep App Broken

The recent iOS 13.5 has broken the Sleep app.

Hopefully we will get an update.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2020

how to reset tws-5

it worked perfectly fine in the first 3 days. after that they are not synced anymore. only one earbud will connect to phone. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2020

Can't connect my sleep buds to any app

Spoiler
I think I've read all the posts on this topic.  I've updated my case, tried with my iPhone 11 Max Plus (running latest IOS), iPad Pro (ditto) and my husband's iPhone 5 (running an 11 version of IOS).  I've turned bluetooth on and off, turned airplane mode on and off, restarted my devices, deleted and re-downloaded the Bose Sleep app, and done combos of the above.  No matter what I do, the Sleep app shows "searching nearby" and then "We're still looking for your sleep buds."  Removing them from the case and putting them back in doesn't work either.  

What the heck?  Why can't I connect them to any device?  I am very sorry now that I didn't send them back to Bose by the end of 2019.  Though I never got any notification about the recall.  

Help.  
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 3, 2018

Re: Apple updates iOS to 13.5 - Sleep App Broken

What issue are you having? I’ve updated all my devices to 13.5 and don’t have any issues with the sleep app

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 13, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

... Turns out my third set is still working well!  Two weeks ago I reported a first time of 58% remaining issue left bud. Turns out there was an update to the SleepBuds. I then used the paper clip in the reset button of the charging case. Only one other time in the last two weeks have I had to reset the charging case and that was for the right bud. But, both Sleepbuds still get to 100% full charge. Lately, I'm charging use the case only disconnect from AC power, then charge the case at night. Not sure if that helps, but can't hurt. Third set is getting lots of use with the pandemic and kids being in the house all the time, and continues to work well!

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Sep 19, 2018

Just getting the app to see, and then connect to, the Sleepbuds.

I managed to get them back into Phone Free mode again. I am just not going to take them out of Phone Free mode again. Ever.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2020

How did you do that?  I can't get the app to see and connect to them on ANY device, including my husband's old iPhone 5, which is still running IOS 11

Highlighted

Re: how to reset tws-5

Hello Joshie, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! 

Bose does not manufacture a headphone called the tws-5. If you are unsure of which product you have, you can use our product identifier tool here.

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Sep 19, 2018

Patience.

What often happens is that the app will see one bud but not the other, which will not allow the buds to connect. 

Repeatedly attempting to connect, after many many times, when the app finally saw, and connected to both buds, I slammed them into Phone Free mode.

Even getting to that took several attempts.

My buds are getting old. I’n just waiting for Bose to come out with 2.0 hopefully.