Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 28, 2019

Re: Bose PLEASE relaunch Sleepbuds - eBay scammers!

Same here, I’m dying to use (an improved version of) Bose sleepbuds again, it improved my sleep a LOT. Sometimes I regret I returned mine for a refund. The batteries were unreliable but it’s better than nothing. With properly working batteries it would’ve been the best buy of my life really.

I’m very curious to when it will be relaunched. Please share with us Bose!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Little magnet for sleepbud

So last night while sleeping the little magnet that holds the sleepbud on the electrodes fell off.  Searched everywhere but can't find it.  Called Bose and they no longer have any replacement parts for this.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 6, 2020

Re: Little magnet for sleepbud

I take the rubber stuff off and manually put on the charging port and make sure it doesn't get bumped. But I've kinda been done for a while and am using the return policy. Good luck to you!

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 28, 2018

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

Let me guess - Bose discontinued the Sleepbuds because they were, in fact, giving people tinnitus, and did so to avoid being sued into oblivion.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 20, 2020

Any news on a new improved sleepbuds

Initially bose claimed they would bring back a different different with better battery quality. im getting more and more worried this isn't going to happen.  Does anyone know?

Highlighted

Re: Any news on a new improved sleepbuds

Hello pantherk488,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry, we do not have any updates as of yet. However, keep an eye on our website for updates on this! Signing up to our newsletter is a great way to stay up to date with all updates. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 9, 2020

About tinnitus

Hi. I am Ümüş Özbey Yücel, research assistant in Ankara Medical University-Turkey. Now we are conducting a project about tinnitus and quality of life. On the internet I saw your brands tinnitus buds. Is it possible for us to try it free one time? Maybe some paients could show relieveing via this and we recommend them the product.

Thanks and regards
Participant
Registered since

Aug 1, 2020

Sleepbuds refund request

Purchased Sleepbuds while in transit last year 21 May Doha International Airport.  Country of residence is UK. Used infrequently. Find they will no longer connect to Bluetooth and see that due to numerous problems Bose have offered refund until 31 December 2019. As I only became aware of this today can I please request that my product can be returned for refund? Thank you

Highlighted

Re: Sleepbuds refund request

@Poppy21, as this is a peer to peer support forum we are unable to help with customer service issues. You can reach out to your local team here or reach them via Facebook/Twitter and they will be able to help!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 1, 2020

Sleepbud and web account issues

So my sleepbuds failed again (4th replacement).  The magnet came off the left earbud.  I'll try to figure out how to deal with that. 

In the meantime, I tried logging into my Bose account and it said "There is no user with that username or password."  I've had an account for years and registered numerous products online.  I re-registered for an account and now only two products show up.  

Please help!  I want my account to be linked to all my products again . . . is there anyone at Bose or in the Community that can help?

Thanks in advance!

Michael