Highlighted

Re: Sleepbuds refund request

@Poppy21, as this is a peer to peer support forum we are unable to help with customer service issues. You can reach out to your local team here or reach them via Facebook/Twitter and they will be able to help!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 1, 2020

Sleepbud and web account issues

So my sleepbuds failed again (4th replacement).  The magnet came off the left earbud.  I'll try to figure out how to deal with that. 

In the meantime, I tried logging into my Bose account and it said "There is no user with that username or password."  I've had an account for years and registered numerous products online.  I re-registered for an account and now only two products show up.  

Please help!  I want my account to be linked to all my products again . . . is there anyone at Bose or in the Community that can help?

Thanks in advance!

Michael

Highlighted

Re: Sleepbud and web account issues

@mhercz, I am sorry to hear this. As the Sleepbuds have been discontinued, I would suggest reaching out to your local team to discuss this further.  

New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 4, 2020

Sleepbuds only charge to 58%. Have tried the troubleshooting tips to no avail.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 5, 2020

Bose SleepBuds

Hi there

i purchased the Boss sleepbuds in Jan 2019 and have had issues since I purchased them, even swapping them over in Apr19

They continue to not function properly and I just realized that there was a return window which ended Dec 31

Will Bose still honor the refund ? I can’t use them anymore as the right bud runs out of charge after 1 hr

Highlighted

Re: Bose SleepBuds

Hi DanielT,

Sorry that you are experiencing issues with your Sleepbuds.

As the community is a place for troubleshooting, we regrettably cannot look into service. If you reach out to your local Bose product support team, an agent here will be able to look into the available service options to you at this time. You can contact your local support via clicking this link and selecting your region. This will open your local Bose website, scroll down to find the 'contact us' tab where you will be given all the contact information for your regions support. 

Have a great day. 😊

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Aug 5, 2020

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

Hi there. Did you get a reply to this?

I bought my sleepbuds from JB Hifi. The Adelaide BOSE store closed down post COVID-19

My preference is a replacement but where do i return? At JB Hifi or here on the Bose website?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Highlighted

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

Hi Daniel,

A local support team member will gladly get this resolved for you. 

You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website.  Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Thank you.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 13, 2020

Sleep Buds Right Bud Not Found

Hi! I love my Sleep Buds. I use them nightly! My husband is Type 1 Diabetic and gets up multiple times in the night. These help me sleep well! For the past few weeks, the right bud has not been charging fully. It won't charge over 58% and dies in the middle of the night.

I know to make sure the light flashes when beginning charging. I've reset the charging case with a paper clip and also plugged the charging case into the computer to ensure it's updated. I cleaned the buds and the case as well. I keep the case plugged in most of the time, so it's never not charged. 

Now the right bud won't connect at all. The message reads right bud not found. Now I can't use either bud as the left won't connect without the right.

I looked to see if the app could be updated and it was already in date. I restarted my phone too. Ugh! Help! 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 20, 2020

left bud stop charging at 58%

Has anyone been able to solve the problem of stopping charging at 58%