Highlighted

Re: Sleepbud battery issue/replacement

Hi Jen H,

Thank you for posting. I would be happy to help with this.

You can indeed get your Sleepbuds replaced with a set with a newer battery design. These Sleepbuds with newly manufactured batteries are less susceptible, but not immune, to battery-related issues.

To organize your replacement, you would need to reach out to your local support team, as they will be able to help you with this. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 5, 2019

Re: I would appreciate input from Bose - CS Belgium not helpful - replacement buds/new battery promi

I need a replacement too, the problem is getting worse and worse. Both buds won’t go pass 58% and every now and then the left bud is only 1% while the light is solid white. With a reset it will eventually reach 58%, drama when it’s time to go to bed. But.....as I need the buds I also would like to have the replacements before I send the old set back, for what I read here this is not always done like that. Why can’t the Bose people here make those arrangements for us in our particular region?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 9, 2020

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

oh I was thinking of the lypertek too, 8 hours only? did u play the app with a high volume?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 10, 2020

Sleepbud refunds

Still waiting on refund for Sleepbuds.   They were receiving by Bose on 12/19/19.  Have contacted Customer Service 3 times without a response.  Has anybody actually received their refund?

Highlighted

Re: I would appreciate input from Bose - CS Belgium not helpful - replacement buds/new battery promi

Hi Rene_H, 

Thank you for your post!

It does sound like you require a replacement set of Sleepbuds, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with them. Each region has it's own policy and processes when it comes to the replacement procedure. By reaching out to the team directly, you will have the most accurate information for your region. 

The contact details can be found by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of the team will be more than happy to assist you.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out again!

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Lead Community Manager

Bose Sleep App 2.4.1

Starting Tuesday, February 11th, 2020, a new update for the Bose Sleep App (2.4.1) is available through the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.

Official release notes 
Bose Sleep App 2.4.1 - iOS and Android

• Bug fixes and performance improvements
  • Updated Bose Sleep End User License Agreement to include revised open source disclosures. 

Compatible OS versions
Android: 5.0 and up
iOS: 10.0 and later

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Sep 19, 2018

Re: Bose Sleep App 2.4.1

Thank you for continuing to update the Sleep app.

My buds have been working okay but without the app, being kept current, they would not be working at all.

I dread the day when either the batteries finally die, or the app can no longer find the buds.

I hope that Bose is working on a Sleepbuds 2.0

Frankly, I'd buy another pair of Sleepbuds 1.0 right now.

Teething problems are to be expected with a product like this.

My experience has been positive overall.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 12, 2020

Re: Anyone actually received refund?

No, I haven't received anything yet. I sent back my Bose Sleepbuds way back in October or November - in fact, I can't remember. I got an email from them saying my bank details were wrong. 

They were, in fact, correct so I called and gave the person in the Philipines another account number and BSB. I still have not received anything. It's going on SO LONG. I hope to receive it soon.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 13, 2020

Returning Bose Products

Beware of returning your Bose products to Bose. I used their shipping label provided. I printed two copies. One to insert inside shipping envelope, and one for the outside with from and to addresses. I attached sleep buds to inside label and folded to protect them. I did not know I was suppose to also include the charging case, because the instructions stated "only send primary component".

Without knowing that a key was already in the shipping envelope, I inserted the sleep buds wrapped in the return label and sent it. A month later I receive a package with the key, but no sleep buds. I called and asked when I would receive replacements. The process kept getting delayed after being passed from  Chad, Carla, April, and than Gabe. I was pretty much told that the sleep buds were never shipped. I was told to contact UPS to get the weight and also what was in the envelope, Not sure why that was asked. How would UPS know what is in the package ? I was pretty much told there was nothing they could do about it, and now I have all accessories , but no sleep buds. I was instructed to return and I would get replacements with the newer batteries. Gabe said there is no way a Bose employee would open a package , and not look for a Bose product. Absolutely no way an employee would find a key, and not look for a Bose product. I guess I will have to try to sell charging case on ebay. Very disappointed.

There is no reason I would print a label and send a key. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

Re: Sleepbud refunds

My sleepbuds had charging issue again. I called the Customer Service center in Shanghai, and they would happily replace a new set for me. I didn't ask the refund option, cause I would really like to keep them as long as possible. At this point I would really give credits for how they handle it. But then they told me it would take a month and a half to two months of waiting to get a new set! I'm living in Shanghai, and for the previous times when my sleepbuds had issue, I just went to the bose service center and got a new replacement on site. However it seems like that they have colsed the on-site service. But nearly two months of waiting? That was insane! I would get used to sleeping without them already. That dosen't make sense at all! It would only take me 10 minutes at the service center to get a new one, ok plus 3 hours of commuting time, but now it's two months. I'm quite upset.