AlcuZan
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

Re: Sleepbud refunds

Their supply is running dry. That might be the reason. For my 6th pair they finally managed to send me a new set BEFORE I had to turn the broken set in. I was very positively surprised!

RonaldW
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 9, 2017

Hi @woohling You may want to look at the Bose QC30 as an alternative.  I use them.  They are not as good as the SleepBuds, but are better than nothing. 

RonaldW
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 9, 2017

toddlabonte@comcast.net Not yet.  But when I contacted them they said it would be somewhere are around the third week of February.  I don't have any reason to not believe them.

woohling
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

Thanks @RonaldW! But I'm a side sleeper. Will they make your ear very comfortable?
woohling
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

@AcluZan, I'll have to return the broken ones before getting a new one. I'm not sure in Shanghai Bose supports the policy in your case. Unfortunately for me, I'll have sleep without them for nearly 2 months.
RonaldW
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 9, 2017

Sorry, @woohling 😭 but they WILL be not comfortable if you are a  side sleeper...

Traci
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

I'm having the same issue - I've called three times (January, 2/4, 2/17) and was promised an email follow-up two weeks ago, which I never received, as well as a check by last week. I just called this morning and was promised an email follow-up within three business days from Bose with my refund status, but I am not optimistic. When I called two weeks ago they at least gave me what sounded like the correct check amount with tax and said it had been processed in January, but again, have not received it.

gasman2
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

Re: Bose Sleep App 2.4.1

Hi,

Since updating to 2.4.1 the phone free mode option is greyed out.

I don't have any pending/incomplete sounds transfers.

Would really like to get it working!

Cheers for any help

Keith_L

Hi gasman2,

I'd be happy to help you get phone free mode working again. Welcome to the community!

If you do not have any pending transfers or updates for the buds, then the first thing I would suggest we try is restarting your phone. If you close out of the Bose Sleep app, restart your phone, then re-open the app and test again you should be able to activate phone free mode.

If you are still unable to do so after restarting the phone, the next trick would be to uninstall the app and redownload it again. This will give us a fresh connection to your Sleepbuds and allow us to set them back up as if it was the first time the phone was connecting to them.

Let me know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
gasman2
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

Thanks for your reply!

Reinstalling the App worked- option is now back again.

Cheers