Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

Re: Sleepbud refunds

Great news! I just got my new replacement! I don't know why Custerm service told me to wait up to two months. But I withdrawed my negative comments on them!

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 9, 2017

Hi @woohling ,

That is awesome news!  Sweet Dreams!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

Received my refund on 2/18, reportedly sent out on 2/14 per the email promised to me on 2/17 which I actually received, which was great. So it looks like things are moving along over there, thankfully!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 21, 2020

Re: Anyone actually received refund?

Sent mine back in December.  Still no refund after 7 weeks. Are you serious?

if you’re not going to refund then at least send them back. Wow.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 12, 2020

I’m still waiting for my refund. I have called them 3 times. Called last week, got a guy in the Philippines. He was pleasant enough. But, no real confirmation of an impending payment, as he made note of it and sent a reminder to the finance team. He told me if I don’t  see the refund in my account next week to call again. Really? Why? Why can’t they just send the funds? The first message I got after 4 weeks from sending them back was that “my bank details were “incorrect”. They were not. Maybe my bank didn’t appear on their computer’s  dropdown box? So I gave them a different bank account. Then I called again. If I actually get a refund I will have a party and invite everyone! I am sure these Sleepbuds are already sold in a sleazy market somewhere in South East Asia or Mexico. I sent mine back in November 2019. It’s now mid February 2020 
I was going to purchase a Bose Theatre System 700 but now I am not. I’m going to buy the Samsung Sound bar with subwoofer and rear speakers for a considerably less amount. I am disappointed with the handling of this situation. The sleepbuds were a great idea, but they were not quite right. My reasons will need to be posted elsewhere. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

My buds got so bad last week that I decided to call customer support Belgium for a replacement. The reason I had not done this much earlier is because of all stories told here about the sometimes long process it would take, and I really need them. So yesterday I called them to make an arrangement for the new buds. Although I had to send the old ones back first they did sent the new buds the same day, UPS just delivered the package! So after 24 hours I already have the replacements with the green dot on the box.

Thank you so much Bose Belgium for your excellent service and support!!

I will of course send the old ones back Monday.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 29, 2019

Bose sleep buds

I’ve received my new sleep buds and I’m so so happy with them. I haven’t had one issue with them! Everyday they charge 100% and I’m so happy I exchanged them!!!! I can’t sleep without them and I missed having them when I sent the old ones back! This are the BEST things I’ve ever purchased. Thank you Bose for excellent service and the BEST products on the market, Kim

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2020

I just called today and they said the refunds are being shipped out the first week of March!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 29, 2020

Re: Sleepbuds caused tinnitus?

I'm an ENT surgeon - HIGHLY unlikely that the sleep buds caused your tinnitus

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 1, 2020

Re: Recharge Sleepbuds - possible solution - So far I have achieved 100% charge on both

wow nice suggestion, i am still waiting for my replacement.

just wanted to ask is the sleepbud still fine? or the battery is acting up