Feb 27, 2020

Re: Anyone actually received refund?

I started a new thread here

bose_user7
Participant
Registered since

Feb 12, 2020

Re: Anyone actually received refund?

I am still waiting, waiting. I posted the buds back in November 2019. There is something very wrong here. Why would Bose be so unreliable? This whole experience has totally put me off buying ANY MORE Bose products. I just will not buy any more.

Anne_S
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Apr 3, 2018

Re: Anyone get a refund on your Bose Sleepbuds?

@JayLewis70

Thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry to hear that you are still waiting for the refund on your Sleepbuds. I would like to assure you that many customers, who have decided to take up the return offer, have already received their refund.

Our processing team experienced unforseen process issues, which has resulted in a delay for some customers, and I can only apologise that it has been the case for you. The team is working very hard to ensure that all our impacted customers receive their refund as soon as possible.

Once again, I am sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile hereNew to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
JayLewis70
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2020

Re: Anyone get a refund on your Bose Sleepbuds?

Thanks for the update. I hope to see a check in the next couple weeks then. 

dreade
Participant
Registered since

Mar 6, 2020

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

I hope this is the correct forum. If not, I appreciate any redirection.

I am having trouble with my refund. I sent back my Sleep Buds in December; I have not yet received a refund. I called today and the Bose support personnel I spoke with said they couldn't do anything unless I had an order # or processing # or something similar. My concern: I don't think I ever received such a number. The person I spoke with said I would have received that number when I called to process the return but I didn't call; I used the online form. I received via email a UPS shipping label but that is the only email, to my recollection, that I received from Bose. Does anyone have any advice on what can be done in terms of getting an order # or any other information that might help me learn what happened to the refund? Thank you so much!

meredith02
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 9, 2019

Hi Dreade 

I applied for my refund in December 2019 and did eventually receive it OK

Do you have your original invoice for the sleepbuds? All the necessary information/numbers are on the invoice.

Hope this may be helpful

Traci
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

dreade - 

I THINK my # came in that UPS label email, but I can't find the email to check. However, every time I called customer service, they just asked for things like name, address, etc - I never needed the # or anything I didn't know off the top of my head. I also sent my Sleepbuds in December and got the refund on 2/18 (per above), but I had to call a few times, although who knows if that sped anything up since it was still outside the 6-week promised window. I hope that helps somehow. 

meredith02
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 9, 2019

I just found that if I quoted the numbers on the invoice the person I was speaking to could find the details or information and were able to help more effectively.

RonaldW
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 9, 2017

I had the same problem. It was confusing but simple. The order number is printed on the UPS label itself in small print. Just print that label out again and you will see it. 

dreade
Participant
Registered since

Mar 6, 2020

To all:

Thank you so much! This is such a helpful forum. And you were right: the UPS label did have the number the original person I spoke with asked for. I'm going to call again and hopefully have better luck!

Edit: I called, and now that I had the reference number, they were able to look up my account. The upshot: the refund is still being processed but should be here soon. I can live with that. Thanks again to everyone. After the first call, I was feeling quite frustrated, but this forum helped turn that around!