Hector_B

Re: Sleepbuds won’t play music and alarm will not take

Thanks for updating us on this Kmscotty17, 

Can you please download the Bose Sleep app on another device to see if the same issue occurs? 

If the same issue occurs after switching devices, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, the team will be on hand and ready to help explore the service options for your product. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
douglasjrhodes
Participant
Registered since

Apr 4, 2020

Re: Sleepbud battery issue/replacement

I absolutely love the Bose Sleep Buds, even if they are not working properly. I am having the same issue with the left sleep bud not holding a charge for more than a few minutes. The problem is, that I live in Italy now and don’t speak the language well enough to deal with an Italian website. Plus, I want to keep my old pair, even though they have issues. Can I get another pair? They are so comfortable and block noises even with a dead battery. I love them, and they are invaluable. How can you put a price on a good night’s sleep?Can Bose work to make a better product with the same comfortable fit?

Karenwells76
Participant
Registered since

Apr 8, 2020

Ba

I bought my sleep buds in America in Nov 2018 but they haven't had much use.  The left bud is very temperamental with the charging and I can't get my mobile device to find the left bud.  I have reset and updated everything.  I note that Bose is not selling these anymore, because of the charging and connection issues.  I'm really frustrated considering I haven't been able to use them properly at all.  How do I request a refund when I live in NZ?

Hector_B

Re: Ba

Hey Karenwells76, 

Thank you for posting and reaching out to the community today. We are sorry to read about the Sleepbuds charging issues you are experiencing. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting you have attempted and am sorry that these steps did not resolve this for you. To explore service options in NZ please reach out to us via the contact methods that are listed here.

Please note that due to current world events you may experience a delay in reaching our team. Thank you for understanding. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
elroberto
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 8, 2019

Need a new shipping label sent to my email

I have a set of old Sleepbuds I have to return. I cannot find the original email I got from Bose with the shipping label attached. I need a shipping label sent to my email address so I can return this set of Sleepbuds as promised.

Thank you. 

Tegan_M

Re: Need a new shipping label sent to my email

Hello elroberto, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Please reach out to your local Bose product support team for a replacement label.  You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need. Thank you.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
leburk12
Participant
Registered since

Apr 14, 2020

Sleep Buds

leburk12
Participant
Registered since

Apr 14, 2020

Sleepbud charging issue

I lost my magnetic connectivity in my left sleepbud. Every thing else works fine but I cannot get the left sleepbud to connect to the charger. 

Sam_F

Re: Sleep Buds

Hey @leburk12,

How can we assist you with your Sleepbuds?

Sam_F

Re: Sleepbud charging issue

Hey @leburk12,

That's quite a pain! you're finding the Sleepbud is no longer connecting, I'd look to get in touch with local support for further assistance with looking into the service option to resolve things.

To go about this, go to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Please let me know if you have any further questions!