KrisWagner
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 5, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

You might consider doing a replacement.  They will do a next day air replacement and let you get the new ones in hand before you send the old ones back.   

CarolR
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 3, 2019

I love my sleep buds and even though the left one seems like a softer tone than the right they still get me to sleep and I am able to go on vacation and sleep in a hotel room with my snoring husband.  Please don't give up on these, I hope you can get a better battery.   Both my son (he told me about them) and I  are very light sleepers and these have been a great change for a good nights sleep.  I hesitate to return or try a different pair at this time.  I would like to order to more covers for the battery but now there is nothing on the sleep buds on your website anymore.

CarolR
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 3, 2019

I would think they have a record of all your problems, Bose is an excellent company and hopefully will  honor the fact that you became so frustrated you threw them out because after all what good are they if they don't work!!  I almost gave up and did get mine working but don't use them much but when I need them (lotta noise of staying in a vacation spot, etc).  Perhaps if I used mine everyday they would be giving me more trouble.  I also keep my charger plugged in continually so they are always charged.

I read the booklet manual many times and there is a lot to learn in that booklet (50 page, I think)

meredith02
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 9, 2019

When this discussion thread started my sleepbuds were charging to 100% - I noticed two days ago that the charge was 58%. Despite being charged throughout the day with the case being at full power the charge has remaining at 58% as reported by many other people. I have had the sleepbuds since the beginning of August 2019 so  three months exactly -many people have commented that the battery life changes between three and four months - Luckily I can get to sleep with the buds functioning at 58% 

tehkella
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 25, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds

When I had my first pair replaced, the customer service person said the warranty would reset for the new ones. Is that no longer the case? I’m up to my third pair now and these seem okay so far. I’d love to keep using them until I no longer can, but if the replacements aren’t covered under a full warranty period as I was told, then I guess I’d best get the refund. I absolutely love my buds and like many here have said, they have saved sleep and marriage! 

Re: Sleepbuds

Hello tehkella, 

Thank you for messaging the community, I would love to assist you with these concerns. 

With your replacement pair of Noise Masking Sleepbuds, you will still have a new warranty attached to this product. Please note that the warranty period alters between regions, for the most accurate information of your warranty period please contact your regions support. If you do appear to experience any problems with your Sleepbuds, we can not guarantee an exchange due to stock levels, however we can provide a refund up till December 31st 2019. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Maxxie
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 3, 2019

Re: Bose Sleepbuds recall - racism in China market / Different ways to treat Chinese customer

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• One or more of these members do not have private messages enabled. Their names have been removed from the Send to list.

How should I send the message to   ?

meredith02
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 9, 2019

Re: BOSE Sleepbuds UK - NO REFUND AFTER 31st DECEMBER

I am in the UK I have phoned the UK centre (rerouted to the Philippines) to check the situation regarding refunds for UK customers. Despite the earlier summary on this site from Wayne (message number 57) which stated 

For those of you wondering what would happen if you experience an issue after December, 31st, 2019: You’ll be covered under the product’s 2-year warranty, which includes a replacement if available, or a refund. If a replacement is not available, you will receive a refund.

The UK centre has inconsistent advice with the above.

If that is the case people in UK need to process refunds before December 31st - I was told that on Jan 1st 2020 only replacement sleep buds will be offered.

Lead Community Manager
Registered since

Sep 13, 2019

Re: BOSE Sleepbuds UK - NO REFUND AFTER 31st DECEMBER

Sorry for any confusion @meredith02. I will make sure that correct information is being provided to everyone.

To clarify, after January 1st on 2020 replacement sleepbuds are not your only option and you will still be covered by the Bose Limited Warranty for two years from the date of retail purchase. Please see https://global.bose.com/warranty for details of your warranty in your region.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Bose Sleepbuds recall - racism in China market / Different ways to treat Chinese customer

@Maxxie  Please kindly check your private inbox. You should now be able to respond.

Many thanks,

Anne