Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 9, 2020

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

oh I was thinking of the lypertek too, 8 hours only? did u play the app with a high volume?

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 10, 2020

Sleepbud refunds

Still waiting on refund for Sleepbuds.   They were receiving by Bose on 12/19/19.  Have contacted Customer Service 3 times without a response.  Has anybody actually received their refund?

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

Re: Sleepbud refunds

My sleepbuds had charging issue again. I called the Customer Service center in Shanghai, and they would happily replace a new set for me. I didn't ask the refund option, cause I would really like to keep them as long as possible. At this point I would really give credits for how they handle it. But then they told me it would take a month and a half to two months of waiting to get a new set! I'm living in Shanghai, and for the previous times when my sleepbuds had issue, I just went to the bose service center and got a new replacement on site. However it seems like that they have colsed the on-site service. But nearly two months of waiting? That was insane! I would get used to sleeping without them already. That dosen't make sense at all! It would only take me 10 minutes at the service center to get a new one, ok plus 3 hours of commuting time, but now it's two months. I'm quite upset.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

Their supply is running dry. That might be the reason. For my 6th pair they finally managed to send me a new set BEFORE I had to turn the broken set in. I was very positively surprised!

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 9, 2017

Hi @woohling You may want to look at the Bose QC30 as an alternative.  I use them.  They are not as good as the SleepBuds, but are better than nothing. 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 9, 2017

toddlabonte@comcast.net Not yet.  But when I contacted them they said it would be somewhere are around the third week of February.  I don't have any reason to not believe them.

Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

Thanks @RonaldW! But I'm a side sleeper. Will they make your ear very comfortable?
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

@AcluZan, I'll have to return the broken ones before getting a new one. I'm not sure in Shanghai Bose supports the policy in your case. Unfortunately for me, I'll have sleep without them for nearly 2 months.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 9, 2017

Sorry, @woohling 😭 but they WILL be not comfortable if you are a  side sleeper...

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

I'm having the same issue - I've called three times (January, 2/4, 2/17) and was promised an email follow-up two weeks ago, which I never received, as well as a check by last week. I just called this morning and was promised an email follow-up within three business days from Bose with my refund status, but I am not optimistic. When I called two weeks ago they at least gave me what sounded like the correct check amount with tax and said it had been processed in January, but again, have not received it.