Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

Re: Sleepbud refunds

Great news! I just got my new replacement! I don't know why Custerm service told me to wait up to two months. But I withdrawed my negative comments on them!

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 9, 2017

Hi @woohling ,

That is awesome news!  Sweet Dreams!

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

Received my refund on 2/18, reportedly sent out on 2/14 per the email promised to me on 2/17 which I actually received, which was great. So it looks like things are moving along over there, thankfully!

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

My buds got so bad last week that I decided to call customer support Belgium for a replacement. The reason I had not done this much earlier is because of all stories told here about the sometimes long process it would take, and I really need them. So yesterday I called them to make an arrangement for the new buds. Although I had to send the old ones back first they did sent the new buds the same day, UPS just delivered the package! So after 24 hours I already have the replacements with the green dot on the box.

Thank you so much Bose Belgium for your excellent service and support!!

I will of course send the old ones back Monday.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 6, 2020

I hope this is the correct forum. If not, I appreciate any redirection.

I am having trouble with my refund. I sent back my Sleep Buds in December; I have not yet received a refund. I called today and the Bose support personnel I spoke with said they couldn't do anything unless I had an order # or processing # or something similar. My concern: I don't think I ever received such a number. The person I spoke with said I would have received that number when I called to process the return but I didn't call; I used the online form. I received via email a UPS shipping label but that is the only email, to my recollection, that I received from Bose. Does anyone have any advice on what can be done in terms of getting an order # or any other information that might help me learn what happened to the refund? Thank you so much!

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 9, 2019

Hi Dreade 

I applied for my refund in December 2019 and did eventually receive it OK

Do you have your original invoice for the sleepbuds? All the necessary information/numbers are on the invoice.

Hope this may be helpful

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

dreade - 

I THINK my # came in that UPS label email, but I can't find the email to check. However, every time I called customer service, they just asked for things like name, address, etc - I never needed the # or anything I didn't know off the top of my head. I also sent my Sleepbuds in December and got the refund on 2/18 (per above), but I had to call a few times, although who knows if that sped anything up since it was still outside the 6-week promised window. I hope that helps somehow. 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 9, 2019

I just found that if I quoted the numbers on the invoice the person I was speaking to could find the details or information and were able to help more effectively.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 9, 2017

I had the same problem. It was confusing but simple. The order number is printed on the UPS label itself in small print. Just print that label out again and you will see it. 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 6, 2020

To all:

Thank you so much! This is such a helpful forum. And you were right: the UPS label did have the number the original person I spoke with asked for. I'm going to call again and hopefully have better luck!

Edit: I called, and now that I had the reference number, they were able to look up my account. The upshot: the refund is still being processed but should be here soon. I can live with that. Thanks again to everyone. After the first call, I was feeling quite frustrated, but this forum helped turn that around!