Highlighted

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

Hello Woohling, 

In 'Phone-Free Mode', your pre-selected sleep sound will play as soon as the Sleepbuds are removed from the charging case, there is no app required. To enter 'Phone-Free Mode':

1. Connect your Sleepbuds to your mobile device.
  2. Tap the 'Settings' icon in the upper-right.
  3. Under 'Options', tap 'Phone-Free Mode'.
  4. View the tips, then tap 'Got It'.
  5. Tap 'Set Up Phone-Free Mode'.
  6. Set options for 'My Sounds', 'Sleep Timer' and 'Volume', then tap 'Enable Phone-Free Mode'. 

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

Thanks! I didn't know about this feature! It's super handy!

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 16, 2019

seems mine worked a lot longer than some.  are you going to come back with Sleepbuds 2.0?  i kinda need them back in my life.

thanks

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 18, 2019

same here.  I've never had one last longer than 4 months before, but my current one is already past the 5 month mark.... so that's very encouraging news.

Due to covid-19 though, I changed the timer from 8hrs to 6 hrs about a month ago to stretch out the battery life.  But again, so far it's working great.

@romanrussell wrote:

seems mine worked a lot longer than some.  are you going to come back with Sleepbuds 2.0?  i kinda need them back in my life.

thanks

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 16, 2019

mine were going on at least a year and a half, sad thing was it was the charging unit that crapped out on me,  there were always charging. once again Bose please make 2.0

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 18, 2019

whoa, that's amazing.  Were you an early adopter or maybe got it from the initial kickstarter?  Trying to figure out why yours lasted that long.

If I were you, I would have kept the buds and only swapped out the charging unit. 

@romanrussell wrote:

mine were going on at least a year and a half, sad thing was it was the charging unit that crapped out on me,  there were always charging. once again Bose please make 2.0

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 16, 2019

neither, they were my second pair. i had the 58% charge issue and the second ones worked like a charm.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 18, 2019

wow, pretty cool.  I'm on my 8th one.  6 out of the 8 pairs had charging issues.

@romanrussell wrote:

neither, they were my second pair. i had the 58% charge issue and the second ones worked like a charm.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

I was thinking about asking the same questions! I'm wondering the longest battery life so far on the upgraded version. Pls bose considering Sleepbuds 2.0 version

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 4, 2019

Touch wood, my current Sleepbud is now in its sixth month and this is the longest so far (it's my third pair; 1st pair, one of the magnets came loose; and 2nd pair one of the buds would only charge to 58%). The serial number of the current pair is 07879392360770AE - maybe useful to check production notes for this batch. A lot of folk out there including me would totally purchase V 2.0 if Bose decide to relaunch.