Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 9, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

I bought a pair from JAPAN where should I contact?

Highlighted

Hey PUJCHA,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! 

If you are looking to exchange/return the Sleepbuds, you will need to reach out to Bose Japan's customer support team via this link here and the team should be able to assist you further with this. 

If you have any issues reaching the team please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 9, 2019

Left sleepbud not charging

The left sleepbud is not charging. When I put it in the case to charge, the first, third and fifth LEDs light up, but the second and forth do not. The app is not able to ‘find’ the sleepbud either. Right one is working fine. Any suggestions on what to do?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 5, 2019

Hello Tegan,

I've just contacted my local Bose representative and before I gave out all the details, I noticed a couple of peculiar things:

1. When trying to add my SN to "my products" in the account section, it says it doesn't exist. 

2. When searching on bose.com for the serial number to request a refund, it works perfectly.

3. The SN on the box and on the product itself ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. 

Mind you, I got these new and sealed in the Changi Airport in Singapore, so I doubt this was an error — so please advise: what serial number do I give out to my local representative? Also, I no longer have the proof of purchase (it was 14 months ago)  — how do I go about that?

Cheers,

Lorand

Highlighted

Hey Lorand, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. 

It's strange to see that the serial number on the app states that it doesn't exist, this isn't something I would worry about! Also, the different serial numbers on both the box and product are not something to be concerned about and either would be okay to give to the customer support team, we would recommend using the products serial number as it is directly on the product. 

If you have any other questions about your Sleepbuds please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

Hi--I have the original kickstarter Hush earbuds. I do not see the app in the app store anymore so I do not know how to use this product anymore, but would like to be able to do so. Please let me know if there is any option for me. Thanks.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 9, 2019

@megumi , I would call Nose and see if you're able to exchange them for a new pair of sleep buds. Especially because they're being discontinued and they won't have supply for very long.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 24, 2019

Sleepbuds Discontinuing in the Philippines

Hello @Hector_B 

Please excuse me tagging you directly but the forum will not allow me to create a new post in Firefox or Chrome as it keeps stating a label must be input, yet nothing i input is allowed 😞

I am based in the Philippines where there is no official Bose stores, but there is an official distributor named Eleksis.

When the discontinuation/recall notice was announced i contact Eleksis in the Philippines on October 17th and mentioned that I would be requesting replacement Sleepbuds that are the latest model, as per the recall note sent out by Bose. I was told that they are still waiting from Bose USA to know when they will have these in stock to process the replacements.

Since October 17th I have contacted them multiple times and have been told that they are still unaware when they will have the last version for replacement.

I am getting a little antsy due to the December 31st deadline. However the contact at Eleksis said to me...

"Replacement batch of Sleepbuds has been coordinated with our Sales retail team. December 31 closed date was given for those who opt to avail product refund. We assure that your replacement unit will be arranged upon stocks arrival."

I please want to have assurance from someone at Bose that this is in fact correct? Because it can be a very common tactic here to string the consumer along until they have no recourse and then just say there is nothing that can be done.

So am i guaranteed to receive my replacement even after the December 31st deadline? And does anyone at Bose know when the final models will be shipped to the Philippines?

Many thanks.

Highlighted

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing in the Philippines

Hey Megumi and Pottypotsworth, 

Thank you both for reaching out! I would love to answer any questions you both may have 😊

Firstly @megumi sorry to hear that you are no longer able to see the Hush application in the AppStore, this may be due to the fact of the age of the product! I would recommend reaching out to our Sleepbuds direct line via (800) 905-1273 anytime between Mon-Sat 9 am-12 pm and the team should be able to assist you further. Please note that this number is for the USA and if you are located in a different region please do let me know. 

@Pottypotsworth no need to apologize, that's what we are here for! Sorry to read that you have had this experience with Eleksis. The statement that they have provided you with is correct, they will still be able to replace the Sleepbuds after this date. However, I would recommend that you get this in writing from their team to ensure that you are covered and have proof of the conversation for peace of mind. We expect — but can’t guarantee — that we’ll have enough inventory to offer replacements into early 2020. If a replacement is not available, you will receive a refund. 

Unfortunately, I don't have any information on shipping times and stock, as this isn't something that our team can look into. Sorry that I can't provide you with any further information on this question. 

If either of you have any further questions about the Sleepbuds or the exchange process please do let me know. 

Kind regards,

Hector B 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 24, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing in the Philippines

Hey @Hector_B  - that's awesome. I have everything in an email chain so good to know that replacements can still be given out after December 31st.

Thanks for your help.