Alenke
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 5, 2019

Sleepbuds

I am very upset about the news that sleepbuds are being discontinued. They have a literally saved my life, my marriage, and my health. I have asked for four replacements due to charging issues but I still remain committed to the product. One frustration that I have is we were asked to return our product for a full refund but not offer a warranty based on the date of the replacement NOT the purchase date? Another alternative is to warranty based on the LIFETIME of the product or at least until the issue is rectified and then start the 2 years. This is only way I would feel Bose is committed to the customer and the product. Please consider this John! Sincerely. Alex Lemke 

Re: Sleepbuds Discontinuing Discussion

Hi KrisWagner, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. We are glad to hear that you love our Sleepbuds and would like to ensure you that we are committed to supporting customers whose Sleepbuds™ are working fine. We will continue to support the Bose Sleep app through bug fixes and operating system upgrades on both iOS and Android platforms.

I hope this answers your question and if you have any other questions then please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Kevski
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 4, 2019

Hello Wayne, like thousands of users of your Sleepbuds I'm fairly gutted that you're  discontinuing this product. I totally understand that you may be going back to drawing board to develop a more stable and reliable battery. I hope you continue this work. For many users, I'm sure you appreciate that this product was the only one that worked as it was for me.

I wanted to let you know that I've found a sort of solution to the right bud only charging to 58%; after hitting 58% (with left bud fully charged), I press the reset button in the docking cradle and it allows the right bud to continue charging. Using this method, I have been able to charge right bud to 100%. This may be useful for other users.

Thanks, Kevski

alphalog
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 18, 2019

Unfortunately that method has never worked for me; I'm on my 6th unit.

For me, it may show 100% but it drains quickly and doesn't last a 7hr night. Other times, I would have to babysit it every day, every few hrs to get it to 100%.  

Rene_H
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 5, 2019

Very sorry to hear the sleepbuds won’t be continued. But I understand if things don’t work out there is no other option. I was hoping for months there would come a solution for the battery issue. Although they don’t work as supposed I decided not to return them for a refund, the 58% for me is enough to get me into sleep. I hope there will be a new version of the buds in the near future, for sure I will be one of the first to buy them. 

anderpanda
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 6, 2019

Hi, im having some trouble processing a refund from the uk, i can see that in the use under the exchange link you have a process refund one but this isnt there on the uk site. I followed the link from the email offering me a refund for my sleepbuds. Is there somewhere else i have to look for the uk? thanks

slconline
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 28, 2018

I submitted for a refund on Thursday morning, and haven't received the email with the return label yet. It is not in my spam, trash, or junk folders. I checked with online chat support Friday night and was given a refund number and told to expect the email within 24 hours, but haven't received it yet. Can someone check the status for me?

NicoQ
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 6, 2019

Hello,

I bought my Sleepbuds online in September 2018 (USA website). I'm currently in living Chile and would like to know how can I do the refund process here.

Regards

Hello anderpanda, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

If the link does not work, please get in touch with local support for assistance, they will be able to help with processing your refund [LINK.]

@slconline, this is, unfortunately, not something we can check on via this communication method, I'd kindly recommend reaching out to local support or to Bose via twitter or facebook. 

@NicoQ, Please reach out to local support to discuss your refund [LINK.]

Kind regards, 

Jeff G

jujujarlo
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 6, 2019

Cheers,

just read about Bose discontinuing the product. I am (sadly) part of the "58% club" (in my case, left sleepbud) but I have never even tried to replace them as I have grown dependent on them for sleeping and, by reading other's people reports, I did not think a replacement would definitely solve the issue.

I just created the account to tell Bose that I love the product and wish they'll be able to solve the issues and re-release it. I think that this forum is proof that if the sleepbuds were functioning properly, they would be a best selling item. 

I will be keeping mine as the 58% charge is (luckly) just enough for me to sleep well so I do not wish to test my luck any further.

So long.