Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Sep 19, 2018

Re: Sleepbuds Firmware Update 7.2.1.0

Sleepbuds charged properly after use this time around. 100% both Sleepbuds. Yay.

Hopefully this continues to be the case.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

Agree that it must be a software issue because if charged together, only one gets to 100%.  The other stays at 58%.  If you then reset the case and try to charge the 58 separately, it gets to 100% but then the other bud mysteriously drops to 58%!!! When only minutes ago it was at 100%!  They keep swapping back and forth and the end result, if I try to use them, is that one of them runs out of juice in about 5 hours. I guess that’s more sleep than listening to the snoring 💤 all night...

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 10, 2020

Just a thought.... Next time when only one charges to 100% and the other to something less, you might try putting both -- including the 100% earbud -- into the case when you do the reset, rather than just the one with the low charge. That worked for me. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2020

I wanto a refund for the set I bought, very expensive by the way. Battery did not work.

Let me know where I can complain.

Highlighted

Hi @Maximaa,

I'd be happy to help you with your request. If you'd like to proceed with the refund, please reach out to your local support team. To find the correct contact information, go to Global Contact Page > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'. This way, the team can trace your order and provide the resolution you're looking for.

I hope this is a help for you and other members of the Community. Please let me know if you have any other queries!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

Has there been any further update on the issue regarding the sleepbuds not connecting to the iphone (13.5.1)?