Sleepbuds Firmware Update 22.214.171.124
Starting on Wednesday, April 8th, 2020, a new Sleepbuds firmware update is available through the Bose Sleep App. This firmware release introduces a fix for connection behavior with mobile devices running iOS 13.4. Any users who haven't already updated their iOS device to 13.4 yet should apply this firmware update to their sleepbuds before updating their iOS.
We are working on a sleep app update to resolve this issue for users who only have iOS 13.4 devices and will post updates as we have them. In the meantime, we can suggest the following:
- If you have not already updated your iOS device to 13.4, you have the option to delay updating your iOS version until after we’ve released a Sleep App update.
- If you have another compatible mobile device (such as an Android device or another iOS device that is not running 13.4), you can continue to use the sleepbuds with that device
- We recommend setting your Bose Sleep App updates to automatic, or periodically checking for updates to ensure you are running the latest version of the Sleep App
- If you are already running 13.4 and are still somehow able to connect, or if you are using Android, we recommend you update the firmware update there. Alternatively, if you have an iOS 13.4 device and another device not running 13.4, you can use the secondary device to update the firmware, and then proceed as normal.
Official release notes
- Bug fixes & performance improvements.
Compatible OS versions
- Android: 5.0 and up
- iOS: 10.0 and later