ChynaS
Participant
Registered since

Nov 2, 2019

Sleepbuds I - Left Earbud de-charging faster than right

Used Sleepbuds with no problem since November 2019.  Since the latest software update the left bud, which had fully charged to 100% runs out of charge before the right.  Today when the left suddenly stopped I checked the app and the left was at 0% while the right had 41% remaining. 

I have re-set the case.

Firmware Version

App Version

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Charlotte_G

Re: Sleepbuds I - Left Earbud de-charging faster than right

Author Accepted Answer selected by ChynaS

Hey @ChynaS, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Bose Community!

It's great to hear that you've had success with your Sleepbuds during this time. As you've reset the case and ensure that the latest firmware is installed, I'd lastly recommend checking there is no debris stopping the Sleepbuds from securely connecting to the charging points in the case. If there is no noticeable dust or debris, I'd recommend contacting local support to explore the service options available to you. Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Charlotte_G

Re: Sleepbuds I - Left Earbud de-charging faster than right

Author Accepted Answer selected by ChynaS

Hey @ChynaS, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Bose Community!

It's great to hear that you've had success with your Sleepbuds during this time. As you've reset the case and ensure that the latest firmware is installed, I'd lastly recommend checking there is no debris stopping the Sleepbuds from securely connecting to the charging points in the case. If there is no noticeable dust or debris, I'd recommend contacting local support to explore the service options available to you. Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post