Nancy5S
Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2020

Sleepbuds II Low Power alarm

I have used my new Sleepbuds II for 3 nights.  I keep them in the charging case which is plugged into the outlet at all times.  Both the charging case and Sleepbuds II were charged fully.  Last night after 7 hours I received an annoying Sleepbuds low battery indicator sound through the earbuds.  I tried to turn it off with my phone, and it said earbuds 51% charged.  I could not turn off the alarm.  I placed them back into the charging case.

I noticed in the app there is a Low Battery Alert under settings that says Wake me up if my sleep bud batteries get too low.  That is NOT selected to the on position.

I am using an IPhone XS

Sleepbuds II

United States

System Version 11.9.0.0

Sleepbud Firmware Version 11.9.0

Charging Case Firmware Version 7.8.0

Radio Firmware Version 0.3.0

3 REPLIES 3
Charlotte_G

Re: Sleepbuds II Low Power alarm

Hey @Nancy5S, welcome to the Bose Community!

I hope that you are enjoying your new Sleepbuds II. It does seem that you are experiencing a strange issue with the battery and the alarm. 

Is this the first time that this incident has happened? I'd recommend that you reset the Sleepbuds: 

1. Insert a thin paper clip or pin into the opening on the back of case next to the USB jack
  2. Push into the case until you feel a click.

If the issue then occurs again, please do get back to us.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Nancy5S
Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2020

Yes first tie it happened.  Sleepbuds II are new and used 3 nights only

Charlotte_G

@Nancy5S Ok, thanks for letting me know! Definitely complete the reset and then monitor to see if this happens again or if it is an isolated incident.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!