Tegan_M

Re: Sleepbuds II Question

Hi Soundhound 24,

Thank you for your question!

While Phone-free Mode is enabled, removing Sleepbuds II from the charging case, this will automatically start playing a masking or soothing sound. While using this Phone-free Mode, the Sleepbuds will not need to connect to a phone, which means that some features, like alarms, will not be available. 

As for signal transition, during Phone-free Mode the Sleepbud II do not stay connected to a device during the night, and thus have no emissions after a few minutes have passed. 

I hope this helps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
soundhound24
Participant
Registered since

Oct 6, 2020

Thanks for the info. So, removing them from the case while in Phone-free Mode starts playback and turns off Bluetooth after a little bit? Does Bluetooth stay shut off and not turn back on until they are reinserted in the case? So, if you wanted to change the song or the volume while in Phone-free mode, would you have to put the sleepbuds back in the case first?

Vicky_W

@soundhound24, great question. The steps here will show you how to enable or disable 'Phone-Free mode'.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!