Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 18, 2019

Sleepbuds II - Sound stays on while sleeping on side?

I was thrilled to see the announcement of new sleepbuds and have placed my preorder. My biggest concern with the originals was that my ear would close up and turn the sound off in the ear I was lying on. See

https://community.bose.com/t5/Wellness-Archive/Sleepbuds-Sound-goes-off-when-on-my-side/m-p/207515#M...

Any chance this is fixed in the new ones?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Sleepbuds II - Sound stays on while sleeping on side?

Hey @aprayiii,

I'm pleased to hear of your excitement for the Sleepbuds II! In regard to your query, the unique eartips we designed exclusively for Sleepbuds II provide a secure fit. Toss, turn, sleep on your back or your side—you’ll barely notice they’re there. The silicone tips are soft yet durable, and they conform to the shape of your ear. A flexible fin fits snugly in the ridge, while an umbrella shape gently seals off your ear canal. Also, three sizes are included so you can find the right fit. 

I hope this answers your query. If you get hold of a set I'm sure you'll notice how great they are! Let me know if you have any other queries.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 18, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds II - Sound stays on while sleeping on side?

Thanks @Sam_F ! I pre-ordered so I guess I will know for sure next month :)!