Lisa P
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jul 4, 2018

Re: Sleepbuds Sound goes off when on my side

HI,

No, I haven't felt anything with the jump rings. They may need adjusting so that you can get them just right so they keep the audio hole open, so you may have to play with it a little. If it is too big, it can slip down. Make sure it is up as close to the audio hole as possible.

erockg
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 8, 2018

I have this issue too.  Tried the jump rings but I'm still having the tips fold and block sound when on my side.

Lisa P
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jul 4, 2018

Ditto. Funny, one works with the jump ring but the other doesn’t. This is a horrible design flaw that Bose needs to address!

@erockg Thank you for writing in. Please contact our Sleepbuds Support team so we can take a closer look. It will allow us to log your feedback and the issues you are encountering.

Contact information: (800) 905-1273.

Thank you again,

Mohsin

erockg
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 8, 2018

I did over the weekend and the support rep suggested I exchange them. Since I purchase off Amazon, I returned them and got a new pair. The issue still happens. It’s a design flaw with the tips. I found that pulling my ear back and inserting deeper into my ear canal helps. But not always.
DarrylG
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 11, 2018

I did the same thing pulling up on the top of my ear when inserting, which seemed to help, but not enough.  I ended up returning them and getting a headphone sleepband and couldn't be happier.

DarrylG
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 11, 2018

In all fairness to Bose I saw an audiologist today for an annual hearing check.  He said that my ear canal is narrow and angles upward.  Without a doubt, it is my own physiology that didn't allow these to work and I'd hoped.

Lisa P
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jul 4, 2018

I don’t have the same ear canal issue that you do so it is a design flaw with the earbuds. 

Hi,

I just wanted to jump in and remind everyone that if you are having issues with your SleepBuds we are here to help! 

Please contact our Sleepbuds Support team so we can take a closer look. It will allow us to log your feedback and the issues you are encountering.

Contact information: (800) 905-1273.

Regards,

Tony G 

erockg
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 8, 2018

I actually already did and they suggested I exchange them, which I did and still have the issue. It’s the tips. They have a flaw on all buds.